April 13, 7 pm ET
Webinar: "Is This a Good Time to Invest in the Hospitality Industry?"
Since COVID-19, the world and certainly the hospitality industry has changed forever. Travel, resorts, leisure and enjoying life have evolved and shifted. Join us as Liz interviews two of her partners, Melanie and Josh McCallen, co-founders of VIVAMEE Hospitality, to discuss:
- How the resort and hospitality industry been affected by COVID
- How their company and resorts positioned themselves during COVID
- What investors can learn from their team to apply in their own investing business
- What upcoming investment opportunities does their team have currently available
On this webinar, Josh and Melanie will also be presenting specifics on an investment fund they have available currently called H3. This is a 506(c) offering available for accredited investors only. For full disclosure, The Real Estate InvestHER is a partner in this project.
Melanie and her team lead all design and development for the rapidly expanding VIVAMEE resort brand. Together they have completely re-envisioned more than 100,000 square feet of interior space at Renault Winery located in New Jersey and are currently developing over 400 acres. Melanie is also co-founder of Accountable Equity and is passionate about making ownership of real estate (even resort real estate) possible for everyone.REGISTER HERE
April 19, 1 pm ET
Facebook Live: "Legal Tips to Know Before Investing in your Next Property"
Liz will be interviewing Fund That Flip’s attorney Samantha Licker to discuss:
- Setting up your LLC
- Title insurance
- Judicial vs. non-judicial states
APRIL 27TH, 28TH, AND 29TH AT 7 PM ET
TOP PRODUCER CHALLENGE
3-DAY LIVE EVENT
One of the most frequent questions we get asked is whether it is worth the time and money to get a real estate license. There are several advantages of getting a license for real estate investment such as having quick access to properties and making more money (or saving it) with commissions are just two of them.
If you are thinking about getting your license or you are an agent who wants to take your business to the next level, we have prepared the “Top Producer Challenge,” a 3-Day Virtual Live Event with the best of the best in business.
Here is what you learn:
- How to Find Hidden Inventory and Win Bidding Wars in a Hot Market with Jonna Weber
- Building a Profitable (and lasting) Business without Buying Leads with Elizabeth Riley
- List to Last - How to Stand out with Sellers to Win Listings in a Crowded Market with Julie Harris
LEADHERS IN CONSTRUCTION MASTERMIND
4TH MONDAY OF THE MONTH AT 7 pm EST
On this month's meeting (April 26th at 7 pm EST) we will be talking about safety and risk mitigation.
Are you looking to join a Mastermind group that focuses on construction? Look no further..."LeadHers in Construction", a mastermind group for women who build together.