EP 375: Your Relationship to Money is Everything (Minisode)May 23, 2023
Welcome, ladies! In this minisode of the Real Estate InvestHER Show, Liz and Andresa break down three key aspects of a healthy money mindset: money blueprint, money personality, and beliefs. They discuss how childhood experiences can impact these factors and affect financial success. Our co-hosts offer practical tips on simplifying and refining investing strategies and discuss the importance of understanding one's money blueprint and beliefs about money. The conversation turns personal as Liz and Andresa share their personal experience attending a millionaire mind-intensive weekend with their spouse. They discuss how this experience helped them overcome financial struggles and redefine their relationship with money
So if you're ready to take control of your finances and cultivate a healthy mindset toward money, tune in now, ladies! This minisode will equip you with the tools necessary to achieve financial freedom and balance in your life.
" Your relationship with money is critical when it comes to refining your investing strategies and ongoing personal growth. Do the work and do it right.” (03:57 - 04:17)
"Knowing your blueprint, knowing your personality, and learning about what beliefs are serving you and not serving you will really get you clear and more connected to your relationship to money.” (09:29 - 09:41)
“Living below my means brings me joy. But sometimes, it's important to let go and not worry about the cost of making memories with family. It's about spending wisely, not going into debt, but enjoying life.” (09:50 - 10:00)
The weekly show details the journey of some of the most amazing women real estate investors around the world, who open up their lives and share practical and strategic tools for growing a rental portfolio, flipping houses, and the mindset that allows them to run a successful investing business while taking care of their families and most importantly taking care of themselves. Subscribe via:
How To Join the InvestHER Movement
1) InvestHER CON 2024 Austin, TX Omni Barton Creek Resort June 3-4 - "ALL IN – It’s Time to Thrive”
Here is what you can expect at InvestHER CON 2024: Pre-event network, 2 full days of transformational experiences, access to over 20 Sessions with Keynotes and Speakers, recordings from all sessions, access to investors, mentors, and influencers, mindful networking, opportunities to connect with our sponsors + vendors, coffee and lunch included, Final Reception: Red Party, Live 30-day Group Accountability Virtual Session with the Founders Liz and Andresa, Exclusive Breakfast for STRIVE members only.
"InvestHer CON was truly a transformative experience. I have felt so alone for so long and now I feel like I have a community of support. I don’t have to be the master of everything and take it all on my shoulders, I just have to do what I am excellent at." - Heather Giammichele
Join us in. Click here to get your ticket today!
2) InvestHER Community on Facebook : a safe place for women to ask real estate investing questions and gain the support they need to achieve their goals!
3) STRIVE Membership - for highly ambitious and decisive Real Estate investors looking to grow your Real Estate portfolio on your own terms while making deeper relationships with successful women playing at the same level. Click here to apply today!
4) InvestHER Meetups Around the Globe : attend in-person meetings held monthly by experienced InvestHER Leaders! Find the location near you HERE!
5) The Real Estate InvestHER Podcast - straight talk and inspiration for current and aspiring female real estate investors to live both balanced and financially free lives. Subscribe here.
6) InvestHER™ ORG with eXp : all-woman investment group for agents and build your personal portfolio while creating generational wealth! Get the benefits of being part of a team without extra fees! Click here and schedule a discovery call!
Take your business to the next level without losing your sanity!
Join STRIVE membership and get the support and accountability you need to take the next steps towards achieving your goals on your own terms