EP 377: Short Term Rental Series - Why we didn't buyMay 30, 2023
Welcome, ladies! In this minisode of the Real Estate InvestHER Show, Liz and Andresa share their experience of buying a luxury short-term rental property in Florida. They had to accommodate 15 guests and faced several obstacles during the process. Ultimately, they decided against purchasing the property due to financial issues and high insurance rates in Florida. Liz and Andresa’s experience taught them the importance of doing thorough research before investing in any property. However, they believe there are still opportunities for investors who are patient and stick with their numbers. It's crucial to keep an eye on market trends that can impact your investment plans.
Ladies, join us as we explore the untold side of real estate investment and learn from Liz and Andresa's experiences as they navigate the world of short-term rentals in Florida!
· "We take the responsibility of bringing private money to the table very seriously. Our goal is to make it a killer deal for investors and create a property that offers both ROI and a desirable lifestyle for investors and their families.” (05:38 - 06:12)
“The more you spend time in a market, the quicker you can move. Us saying no to properties is actually helping us say yes to future properties because we have a stronger handle on the numbers.” (07:23 - 07:41)
· “Expanding your criteria and exploring new areas to find better matches is necessary in any market. Seeing the same thing repeatedly is like trying to fit a circle into a square market. You have to be ready to shift your approach.” (09:50 - 10:00)
The weekly show details the journey of some of the most amazing women real estate investors around the world, who open up their lives and share practical and strategic tools for growing a rental portfolio, flipping houses, and the mindset that allows them to run a successful investing business while taking care of their families and most importantly taking care of themselves. Subscribe via:
How To Join the InvestHER Movement
1) InvestHER CON 2024 Austin, TX Omni Barton Creek Resort June 3-4 - "ALL IN – It’s Time to Thrive”
Here is what you can expect at InvestHER CON 2024: Pre-event network, 2 full days of transformational experiences, access to over 20 Sessions with Keynotes and Speakers, recordings from all sessions, access to investors, mentors, and influencers, mindful networking, opportunities to connect with our sponsors + vendors, coffee and lunch included, Final Reception: Red Party, Live 30-day Group Accountability Virtual Session with the Founders Liz and Andresa, Exclusive Breakfast for STRIVE members only.
"InvestHer CON was truly a transformative experience. I have felt so alone for so long and now I feel like I have a community of support. I don’t have to be the master of everything and take it all on my shoulders, I just have to do what I am excellent at." - Heather Giammichele
Join us in. Click here to get your ticket today!
2) InvestHER Community on Facebook : a safe place for women to ask real estate investing questions and gain the support they need to achieve their goals!
3) STRIVE Membership - for highly ambitious and decisive Real Estate investors looking to grow your Real Estate portfolio on your own terms while making deeper relationships with successful women playing at the same level. Click here to apply today!
4) InvestHER Meetups Around the Globe : attend in-person meetings held monthly by experienced InvestHER Leaders! Find the location near you HERE!
5) The Real Estate InvestHER Podcast - straight talk and inspiration for current and aspiring female real estate investors to live both balanced and financially free lives. Subscribe here.
6) InvestHER™ ORG with eXp : all-woman investment group for agents and build your personal portfolio while creating generational wealth! Get the benefits of being part of a team without extra fees! Click here and schedule a discovery call!
Take your business to the next level without losing your sanity!
Join STRIVE membership and get the support and accountability you need to take the next steps towards achieving your goals on your own terms