EP 215: MINISODE How to Comfortably Ask for HelpJan 27, 2022
A lot of women in our community struggle asking for help, and I’ll be the first to raise my hand and say that I find it hard to ask for help in different areas of my business and even in my life.
This is not a rookie issue. Even the most seasoned investors struggle with the mindset that asking for help is somehow a sign of weakness or lack of capability.
Here’s the thing, by accepting this mindset, we are missing out on a huge opportunity to leverage our time, money and energy all while expediting the process of achieving whatever our goal is.
We all have those areas that are tough for us, and I want to encourage you that, number one, you are not alone, and number two, we have some practical tips that will help you break that barrier.
So dive into today’s Minisode and take a walk with us as we talk about three ways to comfortably ask for help.
• “A lot of women in our community struggle asking for help. And I can certainly raise my hand and say that I struggle asking for help in different areas of my business and in my life. (01:18-01:31)
• “We are inheriting a mindset where it says, ‘well, asking for help is a sign of a weakness, or it will show other people that we are not capable of doing things.’ And that is a mindset of limitation.” (2:16-2:33)
• “Asking for help, will get you further quickly… [It] might save you time, might save you money, might save you mistakes; partner up with somebody that already does what you're looking to do.” (2:46-3:07)
• “Consciously asking for help is a sign that you are indeed capable and able to do something but you choose to leverage your time, your experience, your skill set.” (3:58-4:09)
• “The impact of you asking for help, is that you will allow other people to ask for help as well.” (5:24-5:34)
• “For me to play out my best life, if you will, and continually get refined there, it's inevitable: You have to leverage people's time, it's inevitable. You're going to need help in so many different ways in so many different areas.” (08:38-08:49)
Your Voice Matters. We appreciate your feedback and would like to hear from you. Click here to answer a few questions about our podcast: https://airtable.com/shr8fJS0a0uHedcza
How To Join the InvestHER Movement
The weekly show details the journey of some of the most amazing women real estate investors around the world, who open up their lives and share practical and strategic tools for growing a rental portfolio, flipping houses and the mindset that allows them to run a successful investing business while taking care of their families and most importantly taking care of themselves.
Our Membership focuses on three pillars: Real Estate Investing, Business Strategies, and Self-Care. We provide a financial freedom road map for women to create steady recurring income to live life on their own terms. Start today with our FREE membership level.
We have thousand of members in our Facebook InvestHER Community (and growing!) This is a safe place for women to ask real estate investing questions and gain the support they need to achieve their goals!
We have Investher Meetup members attending in person meetings across the country and Canada. Meetups are being held monthly by experienced InvestHER Leaders! Learn more about our InvestHER leaders, meetup locations, and how to become an InvestHER Leader HERE!
Our mission is to empower women in Real Estate to live a financially free and balanced life, and we are extending our support to Real Estate agents worldwide.
We have created exclusive content and support for the InvestHER™ eXp Team:
*Top skills and strategies to grow YOUR business
*How to utilize your “real estate agent” advantage to become a real estate investor
*Monthly live masterminds
*Become part of Libertas Organization with top coaches, Tim and Julie Harris.
Follow us on:
YouTube: Watch our shows here
Take your business to the next level without losing your sanity!
Join STRIVE membership and get the support and accountability you need to take the next steps towards achieving your goals on your own terms