EP 222: How This Entrepreneur Turns Problems Into Fuel for Growth with Stephanie BettersJan 27, 2022
Stephanie Betters “eats problems for breakfast,” her words! This mindset fueled Stephanie to create her business, Better Path Homes, a single-family residential wholesaling and new build company in Charlotte, NC. For her, everything boils down to taking care of people and helping to solve their problems.
Stephanie is also the founder of SocialMediaREI, a Facebook Marketing company specializing in finding motivated sellers, and the founder of Left Main, a CRM for Real Estate Investors via a partnership with Salesforce.
This is all while working part-time as a Cardiothoracic Surgery Nurse Practitioner (what a powerhouse!). She believes that her background in Medicine has been the key to her success in the business arena.
Jump in and grab your daily dose of value as we talk about how this entrepreneur turns problems into fuel for growth!
• “Once I figured out what to do, I was like, Okay, I see how this business thing works… I saw that there is a huge amount of possibility here, we can really affect our future, we can really take control of our finances, of our family, of our path.” (11:50 - 12:11)
• “I think it all starts with people and understanding people… Medicine has really taught me to understand people and their problems.” (14:54 - 15:37)
• “I think true expertise comes from matching other industries with other industries. Like, I think we have so much to learn from other industries, and that fresh perspective, I think can make you really, really good at your job.” (17:07 - 17:20)
• “It is okay that you have problems because that is a rung in the ladder of you getting to the next step. You just have to figure out how to emotionally handle problems.” (28:07 - 28:15)
• “If I can make an impact, a deep impact, and really help people, then that will be enough for me to take that next step forward in tackling a very large problem.” (32:30 - 32:38)
• “I think you need to know yourself, your own patterns, your own strengths, and weaknesses enough to know when you react the best to problems.” (34:47 - 34:54)
Connect with Stephanie Betters:
Guest Website: https://leftmainrei.co/
3 DAY VIRTUAL EVENT on Dec. 6th, 7th, and 8th!
We have planned a powerful 3-day virtual event “How to Build Partnerships that Last” on 12/6, 12/7, 12/8 at 7 pm EST!
We are confident PARTNERSHIPS are the key to leveraging your time, funding, and skill sets. You can’t buy yourself more time, but you can certainly “buy” someone else’s time so you can start living the life you choose today.
Here is what you can expect:
• Learn the foundation of building a lasting partnership
• Purpose of partnerships: short term vs long term partnerships
• How to optimize alignment and leverage diversity
• Learned lessons from our best and worst partnerships
• Partnership structures: with RE attorney Bonnie Galam and CPA Amanda Han
• How to set yourself up to attract rockstar partners
Grab your ticket today!
The Real Estate InvestHER Membership
Our Membership focuses on three pillars: Real Estate Investing, Business Strategies, and Self-Care. We provide a financial freedom road map for women to create steady recurring income to live life on their own terms. Start today with our FREE membership level.
P.S. I would love your review. If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a review and comment on Apple Podcasts. Select ‘Listen in Apple Podcasts’ then choose the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ tab to share what you think. I would really appreciate it. Thanks!
Your Voice Matters. We appreciate your feedback and would like to hear from you. Click here to answer a few questions about our podcast: https://airtable.com/shr8fJS0a0uHedcza
Follow us on:
YouTube: Watch our shows here
Take your business to the next level without losing your sanity!
Join STRIVE membership and get the support and accountability you need to take the next steps towards achieving your goals on your own terms