EP 223: MINISODE Building an Out-of-State Team with ConfidenceJan 27, 2022
We know, first-hand, how scary and overwhelming it can be investing out of state. It’s just so outside of the comfort zone of being in control of your own backyard.
Little by little, you begin to realize that you need to move with the market, and sometimes that market may go beyond your own state. There’s no need to lose out on opportunities because of fear.
That’s why we want to tackle this topic today. Not only should you be able to build an out-of-state team to manage your projects, we believe you can do it with confidence!
Dive into today’s episode for three takeaways that will get you up and building an out-of-state team with confidence.
• “Do you have people? Do you have a process? Do you have a system? Do you have something in place that's helping you source deals? Investor-friendly agents can be a great resource.” (3:40 - 3:49)
• “Have you built a local team? And how do you do that? It starts with one ‘rockstar’ professional.” (4:56 - 5:02)
• “Structuring the deal is the other bucket that you're going to need team members for, out of state… Sometimes you may need to find them yourself.” (7:09 - 7:18)
• “The other bucket is then the managing part. That is the biggest problem people have when they're investing out of state - is in the execution.” (7:49 - 7:56)
• “Who do you need? Who could be on your core team or just a general team, from a ‘finding deal’ perspective, from a ‘structuring the deal’ perspective, and then thirdly, managing the project?” (9:11 - 9:21)
• “If you're not ready to step up your communication game and your relationship-building game and your leadership, then you may not be able to build out of state because it takes those skills.” (10:21 - 10:29)
BLACK FRIDAY ANNOUNCEMENT COMING SOON!!!
We are opening the doors to our STRIVE membership VERY soon and we will have a special offer for ONLY those who are on our waiting list! Learn more about our membership and join our waiting list today!
Your Voice Matters. We appreciate your feedback and would like to hear from you. Click here to answer a few questions about our podcast: https://airtable.com/shr8fJS0a0uHedcza
P.S. I would love your review. If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a review and comment on Apple Podcasts. Select ‘Listen in Apple Podcasts’ then choose the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ tab to share what you think. I would really appreciate it. Thanks!
Follow us on:
YouTube: Watch our shows here
Take your business to the next level without losing your sanity!
Join STRIVE membership and get the support and accountability you need to take the next steps towards achieving your goals on your own terms