EP 225: MINISODE 2 Things That Can Destroy Your TeamJan 27, 2022
Today we're going to talk about two things that are potentially ruining your team culture. Number one is not having specific roles, and number two, having very rigid roles.
These two things are not just detrimental to your team but to your finances and scalability as well!
Team development is a muscle you need to strengthen over time. Like any relationship, it’s ok not to get it right at first as long as it’s improving and getting better.
So we’re going to break down the issues that stem from these two problems, how to establish a better team culture, and specific questions to ask so you can give yourself and your team a little audit to adjust.
Tune in and let’s tackle the two things that can destroy your team.
• “In a nutshell, when everybody is in charge, nobody is in charge.” (1:52 - 1:57)
• “Imagine like a pool… I am on my lane, you're on your lane, and we are so focused on what we're doing and what we have to accomplish that we might forget that we are in the same pool.” (5:21 - 5:35)
• “One thing that we implemented throughout the years that I would like to share with all of you, is really check in with each other.” (6:08 - 6:16
• “Every single ‘break down’ that happens, there is a ‘breakthrough’... That is a very good opportunity for you to sit down with your team and put things in place.” (8:46 - 9:07)
• “A team is just like any relationship. It's like you're trying something, it doesn't work, or it does. It’s not, like end it, as long as it's improving and getting better.” (10:27 - 10:34)
• “‘This is not working’ is better than, ‘you F’d up!’ or ‘I F’d up’... What can we create here that works for all of us? So it takes the personal out of the equation.” (10:59 - 11:18)
Your Voice Matters. We appreciate your feedback and would like to hear from you. Click here to answer a few questions about our podcast: https://airtable.com/shr8fJS0a0uHedcza
P.S. I would love your review. If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a review and comment on Apple Podcasts. Select ‘Listen in Apple Podcasts’ then choose the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ tab to share what you think. I would really appreciate it. Thanks!
How To Join the InvestHER Movement
The weekly show details the journey of some of the most amazing women real estate investors around the world, who open up their lives and share practical and strategic tools for growing a rental portfolio, flipping houses and the mindset that allows them to run a successful investing business while taking care of their families and most importantly taking care of themselves.
Our Membership focuses on three pillars: Real Estate Investing, Business Strategies, and Self-Care. We provide a financial freedom road map for women to create steady recurring income to live life on their own terms. Start today with our FREE membership level.
We have thousand of members in our Facebook InvestHER Community (and growing!) This is a safe place for women to ask real estate investing questions and gain the support they need to achieve their goals!
We have Investher Meetup members attending in person meetings across the country and Canada. Meetups are being held monthly by experienced InvestHER Leaders! Learn more about our InvestHER leaders, meetup locations, and how to become an InvestHER Leader HERE!
Our mission is to empower women in Real Estate to live a financially free and balanced life, and we are extending our support to Real Estate agents worldwide.
We have created exclusive content and support for the InvestHER™ eXp Team:
*Top skills and strategies to grow YOUR business
*How to utilize your “real estate agent” advantage to become a real estate investor
*Monthly live masterminds
*Become part of Libertas Organization with top coaches, Tim and Julie Harris.
Follow us on:
YouTube: Watch our shows here
Take your business to the next level without losing your sanity!
Join STRIVE membership and get the support and accountability you need to take the next steps towards achieving your goals on your own terms