EP 237: 3 things that can go wrong with your Airbnb (Minisode)Feb 01, 2022
No one said managing an Airbnb would be easy (At least they shouldn’t!). Several things can go wrong, and it’s super important you identify and address them before they become problems.
In this Minisode, Andresa takes the reigns. She breaks down 3 critical things that can go wrong and follows them up with the best practices you can put into action today to fix them.
With experience in the Airbnb space, Andresa has discovered the best ways to mitigate the problems that can arise so that they don’t have to become problems for you!
Dive into your daily dose of premium, business-optimizing knowledge, and let’s tackle the 3 things that can go wrong with your Airbnb.
• “Your Airbnb needs to have an avatar… I recommend for you to niche down!” (2:01 - 2:08)
• “There are some times when people just sign up, they have zero reviews; that's a red flag, and they are booking in their hometown.” (4:37 - 4:45)
• “I’d rather not book somebody, and believe me, I have no problem booking people… It's my house and my rules.” (5:35 - 6:19)
• “The other thing that can happen is breakdowns… That is preventable if you keep the maintenance in check.” (7:16 - 7:59)
• “The third thing is lockouts; when the guest gets locked out… I always have the padlocks with the security codes that I change regularly, so they don't depend on a key itself.” (8:33 - 8:59)
• “If you are using a key and your guests lost that key, you should have on your contract or in your rules that if the guest loses a key, they are responsible for replacing that key.” (9:23 - 9:37)
How To Join the InvestHER Movement
1) The Real Estate InvestHER Podcast
The weekly show details the journey of some of the most amazing women real estate investors around the world, who open up their lives and share practical and strategic tools for growing a rental portfolio, flipping houses and the mindset that allows them to run a successful investing business while taking care of their families and most importantly taking care of themselves.
2) The Real Estate InvestHER Membership
STRIVE is a one-of-a-kind membership for experienced women investors looking to make deeper connections and take their Real Estate business to the next level. It is more than a transactional membership, it is a transformational experience for women looking to live life on their own terms.
Apply today. We open doors in June. https://www.therealestateinvesther.com/reserve
3) InvestHER Community on Facebook
We have thousand of members in our Facebook InvestHER Community (and growing!) This is a safe place for women to ask real estate investing questions and gain the support they need to achieve their goals!
4) InvestHER Meetups Around the Globe
We have Investher Meetup members attending in person meetings across the country and Canada. Meetups are being held monthly by experienced InvestHER Leaders! Learn more about our InvestHER leaders, meetup locations, and how to become an InvestHER Leader HERE!
Our mission is to empower women in Real Estate to live a financially free and balanced life, and we are extending our support to Real Estate agents worldwide.
We have created exclusive content and support for the InvestHER™ eXp Team:
*Top skills and strategies to grow YOUR business
*How to utilize your “real estate agent” advantage to become a real estate investor
*Monthly live masterminds
*Become part of Libertas Organization with top coaches, Tim and Julie Harris.
Jonna Hall Weber is leading our team. If you have any questions or are ready to join our team, click here to schedule a call with her.
Take your business to the next level without losing your sanity!
Join STRIVE membership and get the support and accountability you need to take the next steps towards achieving your goals on your own terms