EP 238: Letting Go of Imposter Syndrome with Susan HarrowFeb 01, 2022
Are you held back by imposter syndrome, believing you don't deserve recognition for success or even deserve it? Susan Harrow is here today to give life-changing tips that will help you beat imposter syndrome and carry yourself with authority!
Susan is a world-renowned media coach, marketing strategist, and author of a best-selling book. For over 32 years, she's helped thousands of CEOs and business innovators alike shine on Oprah, 60 Minutes, The Today Show, Good Morning America, Marketplace, NPR, CNN.
Her approach teaches people to live a lifetime of legacy rather than chasing 15 minutes of fame! Through her training, she shows people how to promote themselves with integrity and spirit.
With so many women facing imposter syndrome (Even Michelle Obama faces it!) It's refreshing to learn from Susan that you already have the tools inside of you to be who you need to be!
Dive in and get ready to finally let go of imposter syndrome so you can pursue your dreams and inspire others with nothing holding you back.
• “A proponent of peak performance; the feel. What do you want to feel? Because sometimes people talk about visualization, but it's not visualization, it's embodiment.” (6:43 - 6:51)
• “That's when imposter syndrome comes up - that comparing and despairing. We think we have to be like other people, versus going deeper into who we are and expressing that in the world.” (11:03 - 11:15)
• “What does my audience need to know now? And how can I help? It's that simple… What if we look at our accomplishments and talking about ourselves as inspiring others?” (17:34 - 18:14)
• “A is for awareness, we become aware when we have those thoughts. Be is breathing… C is choice, it’s choosing another thought choosing another action.” (22:10 - 22:40)
• “Yes, look at other people, but say, ‘Can I embody that?’ ‘Is that something in alignment with who I am?’” (33:58 - 34:05)
• “Publicity is for everyone. It's still the fastest way to make your star rise… The only thing that's between you and publicity is the connection between what a host or a journalist wants that you have the answer to.” (40:36 - 40:58)
Connect with Susan Harrow:
- Sell Yourself Without Selling Your Soul® (HarperCollins)
- Haro - Help a Reporter Out
- The Sacred Path of the Warrior
How To Join the InvestHER Movement
1) The Real Estate InvestHER Podcast
The weekly show details the journey of some of the most amazing women real estate investors around the world, who open up their lives and share practical and strategic tools for growing a rental portfolio, flipping houses and the mindset that allows them to run a successful investing business while taking care of their families and most importantly taking care of themselves.
2) The Real Estate InvestHER Membership
STRIVE is a one-of-a-kind membership for experienced women investors looking to make deeper connections and take their Real Estate business to the next level. It is more than a transactional membership, it is a transformational experience for women looking to live life on their own terms.
Apply today. We open doors in June. https://www.therealestateinvesther.com/reserve
3) InvestHER Community on Facebook
We have thousand of members in our Facebook InvestHER Community (and growing!) This is a safe place for women to ask real estate investing questions and gain the support they need to achieve their goals!
4) InvestHER Meetups Around the Globe
We have Investher Meetup members attending in person meetings across the country and Canada. Meetups are being held monthly by experienced InvestHER Leaders! Learn more about our InvestHER leaders, meetup locations, and how to become an InvestHER Leader HERE!
Our mission is to empower women in Real Estate to live a financially free and balanced life, and we are extending our support to Real Estate agents worldwide.
We have created exclusive content and support for the InvestHER™ eXp Team:
*Top skills and strategies to grow YOUR business
*How to utilize your “real estate agent” advantage to become a real estate investor
*Monthly live masterminds
*Become part of Libertas Organization with top coaches, Tim and Julie Harris.
Jonna Hall Weber is leading our team. If you have any questions or are ready to join our team, click here to schedule a call with her.
Take your business to the next level without losing your sanity!
Join STRIVE membership and get the support and accountability you need to take the next steps towards achieving your goals on your own terms