EP 245: When Should You Stop Self Managing (Minisode)Feb 22, 2022
You might occasionally feel overwhelmed with your business, and start thinking that is the right time to stop self managing your properties; however, have you considered if this decision is going to really align with your lifestyle, business and aims?
In this Minisode, Liz and Andresa enlighten us with useful tips that will help you to clear up all doubts and questions you may have regarding managing your business or hiring a third party company to do it for you.
If you would like to discover when it is the perfect moment to stop self managing, this episode is for you!
• “Are we the right team to manage that building? Or does it make more sense to hire that third party company.” (4:09 - 4:15)
• “People get nervous about hiring that third party company, because they're not going to take care of the property as much as you as the owner.” (6:25 - 6:32)
• “They don't trust the company or they don't trust that they're going to choose the right company?” (6:39 - 6:46)
• “ The question of building, building out and scaling a business, the question is, is it profitable? And how profitable is it? It's a really important question.” (8:05 - 8:13)
• “Anyone running property management should be exceptional at it, that should be their core business.” (8:26 - 8:29)
• “Doing what you're doing right now will get you where you want to be in five years?” (10:42 - 10:47)
Time: June 23-24
Place: Charlotte, NC
InvestHER CON is a full circle transformational experience created with the women investors’ needs, desires, and schedules in mind. The event brings top-notch experts in Real Estate Investing, Business Strategies, and Self-Care who will push the boundaries, expand the mindset, and promote deeper connections among the attendees. Learn from real teachers who will share actionable strategies so you can leave the event with the knowledge, connections, and confidence to grow your investing business and live life on your own terms.
Get your ticket today: https://www.therealestateinvesther.com/investhercon
How To Join the InvestHER Movement
1) The Real Estate InvestHER Podcast
The weekly show details the journey of some of the most amazing women real estate investors around the world, who open up their lives and share practical and strategic tools for growing a rental portfolio, flipping houses and the mindset that allows them to run a successful investing business while taking care of their families and most importantly taking care of themselves.
2) The Real Estate InvestHER Membership
STRIVE is a one-of-a-kind membership for experienced women investors looking to make deeper connections and take their Real Estate business to the next level. It is more than a transactional membership, it is a transformational experience for women looking to live life on their own terms.
Apply today. We open doors in June. https://www.therealestateinvesther.com/reserve
3) InvestHER Community on Facebook
We have thousand of members in our Facebook InvestHER Community (and growing!) This is a safe place for women to ask real estate investing questions and gain the support they need to achieve their goals!
4) InvestHER Meetups Around the Globe
We have Investher Meetup members attending in person meetings across the country and Canada. Meetups are being held monthly by experienced InvestHER Leaders! Learn more about our InvestHER leaders, meetup locations, and how to become an InvestHER Leader HERE!
Our mission is to empower women in Real Estate to live a financially free and balanced life, and we are extending our support to Real Estate agents worldwide.
We have created exclusive content and support for the InvestHER™ eXp Team:
*Top skills and strategies to grow YOUR business
*How to utilize your “real estate agent” advantage to become a real estate investor
*Monthly live masterminds
*Become part of Libertas Organization with top coaches, Tim and Julie Harris.
Jonna Hall Weber is leading our team. If you have any questions or are ready to join our team, click here to schedule a call with her.
Take your business to the next level without losing your sanity!
Join STRIVE membership and get the support and accountability you need to take the next steps towards achieving your goals on your own terms