EP 249: No time? Here's How to Incorporate Self-Care (Minisode)Mar 08, 2022
Meetings, deals, negotiations, renovations, flips; the list goes on and on, adding to itself every day. With all this piling up, who has time for themselves, right? While self-care can feel like a foreign subject, it’s still essential to look after yourself!
Liz and Andresa know all too well the challenge of running on little time! In this Minisode, Liz will dive into how you can integrate self-care into your schedule and some action steps to take right away.
It’s more than just going out for a massage or a Mani-Pedi. Liz will talk about how self-care can be done daily, even during busy times.
Put yourself first today! Get ready for tons of gold nuggets and jump in to learn how to incorporate self-care into your routine.
• “That's just the first question I want you to get into your thinking and process here. So where's your time going? I’m a big fan of literally just tracking your time. Look at your week. Where did your time go?” (3:04 - 3:14)
• “I like to think of it as self-love. If you think of self-care as self-love, would you make a little more time for it versus feeling like it's an event, or it's a thing you HAVE to do now to make time for?” (3:22 - 3:35)
• “What do you say to yourself? Would you say that same thing to your friend? Because if the answer is no, then you're probably not speaking very nicely to yourself.” (4:03 - 4:10)
• “Make a list of three simple Self Care Acts that you can do on a daily basis that bring you joy. That does not cost anything, and it's very little time, literally five minutes!” (6:45 - 6:55)
• “Your breath is the entrée to your self-love and your self-care. Because if you're really not breathing through how you feel, what you think, you're not going to take care of yourself.” (7:13 - 7:22)
• “If you don't feel grateful and feel good about what you're up to… You're going to beat yourself up and start to tear yourself down, which is not moving you towards self-care. It's moving you towards self-destruction. (8:12 - 8:24)
Time: June 23-24
Place: Charlotte, NC
InvestHER CON is a full circle transformational experience created with the women investors’ needs, desires, and schedules in mind. The event brings top-notch experts in Real Estate Investing, Business Strategies, and Self-Care who will push the boundaries, expand the mindset, and promote deeper connections among the attendees. Learn from real teachers who will share actionable strategies so you can leave the event with the knowledge, connections, and confidence to grow your investing business and live life on your own terms.
Get your ticket today: https://www.therealestateinvesther.com/investhercon
How To Join the InvestHER Movement
The weekly show details the journey of some of the most amazing women real estate investors around the world, who open up their lives and share practical and strategic tools for growing a rental portfolio, flipping houses and the mindset that allows them to run a successful investing business while taking care of their families and most importantly taking care of themselves.
STRIVE is a one-of-a-kind membership for experienced women investors looking to make deeper connections and take their Real Estate business to the next level. It is more than a transactional membership, it is a transformational experience for women looking to live life on their own terms.
Apply today. We open doors in June. https://www.therealestateinvesther.com/reserve
We have thousand of members in our Facebook InvestHER Community (and growing!) This is a safe place for women to ask real estate investing questions and gain the support they need to achieve their goals!
We have Investher Meetup members attending in person meetings across the country and Canada. Meetups are being held monthly by experienced InvestHER Leaders! Learn more about our InvestHER leaders, meetup locations, and how to become an InvestHER Leader HERE!
Our mission is to empower women in Real Estate to live a financially free and balanced life, and we are extending our support to Real Estate agents worldwide.
We have created exclusive content and support for the InvestHER™ eXp Team:
*Top skills and strategies to grow YOUR business
*How to utilize your “real estate agent” advantage to become a real estate investor
*Monthly live masterminds
*Become part of Libertas Organization with top coaches, Tim and Julie Harris.
Take your business to the next level without losing your sanity!
Join STRIVE membership and get the support and accountability you need to take the next steps towards achieving your goals on your own terms