EP 253: Must Haves Building a Syndication TeamMar 22, 2022
In syndication, the secret to winning is good teamwork, so how do you make sure that you’ve built a team for success?
In this episode, Liz and Andresa discuss the key persons you need, techniques to employ, and factors to consider when curating your syndication team.
Liz shares her journey to syndication and how defining your goals dictates your entire dynamic. Contrary to popular belief, syndication is less about the size and more about pricing and financial systems.
Join us and listen in to discover the ingredients to a winning syndication team as you pave your way to a successful real estate journey!
• “There's a lot to syndication more than the team, but the team is actually one of the most critical pieces to the puzzle.” (1:19 - 1:25)
• “What are your syndication goals? Because syndication can mean you syndicate self-storage, you can syndicate multifamily. So syndication is just the means to the end. The thing you have to really be clear on [is] what are you going to syndicate and why are you syndicating.” (3:39 - 3:53)
• “Your first syndication could be a six-unit that cost $5 million in one market. So it all depends on the market and the cost. It's not just the size, don't think syndication’s size, it's more of the price and the amount of money that is going to need be needed to purchase the property.” (5:32 - 5:47)
• “Something to think about is: What is happening in the market that's not in the news?” (6:24 - 6:28)
• “You got to vet that property management company and you got to make sure that [it is] the right fit for what you need them to do. They'll say they are, doesn't mean they are. And you got to make sure that they know the market, they know your asset class very well. ” (8:49 - 9:02)
• “Get really clear on your goals, get really clear on your market… Know your asset class inside and out, know your competitors, and then make sure you're teaming up with the right property management company and the right commercial broker who know those local markets. And then get your core team in place.” (10:06 - 10:25)
Time: June 23-24
Place: Charlotte, NC
InvestHER CON is a full circle transformational experience created with the women investors’ needs, desires, and schedules in mind. The event brings top-notch experts in Real Estate Investing, Business Strategies, and Self-Care who will push the boundaries, expand the mindset, and promote deeper connections among the attendees. Learn from real teachers who will share actionable strategies so you can leave the event with the knowledge, connections, and confidence to grow your investing business and live life on your own terms.
Get your ticket today: https://www.therealestateinvesther.com/investhercon
How To Join the InvestHER Movement
The weekly show details the journey of some of the most amazing women real estate investors around the world, who open up their lives and share practical and strategic tools for growing a rental portfolio, flipping houses, and the mindset that allows them to run a successful investing business while taking care of their families and most importantly taking care of themselves.
STRIVE is a one-of-a-kind membership for experienced women investors looking to make deeper connections and take their Real Estate business to the next level. It is more than a transactional membership, and it is a transformational experience for women looking to live life on their own terms.
Apply today. We open doors in June. https://www.therealestateinvesther.com/reserve
We have thousands of members in our Facebook InvestHER Community (and growing!) This is a safe place for women to ask real estate investing questions and gain the support they need to achieve their goals!
We have Investher Meetup members attending in-person meetings across the country and Canada. Meetups are being held monthly by experienced InvestHER Leaders! Learn more about our InvestHER leaders, meetup locations, and how to become an InvestHER Leader HERE!
Our mission is to empower women in Real Estate to live a financially free and balanced life, and we are extending our support to Real Estate agents worldwide.
We have created exclusive content and support for the InvestHER™ eXp Team:
*Top skills and strategies to grow YOUR business
*How to utilize your “real estate agent” advantage to become a real estate investor
*Monthly live masterminds
*Become part of Libertas Organization with top coaches, Tim and Julie Harris.
Take your business to the next level without losing your sanity!
Join STRIVE membership and get the support and accountability you need to take the next steps towards achieving your goals on your own terms