EP 257: Why You Need A One Page Biz Plan (Minisode)Apr 05, 2022
We got it all wrong about writing a business plan–it doesn’t have to be fifty pages long! The key is to keep it short and simple.
In this episode, Liz and Andresa discuss how a business plan establishes the clarity we need to keep us going without losing sight of the goal.
Liz breaks down the parts - a vision statement, a mission statement, objectives, strategies, and tasks. While many people focus on the last part, you should beware of being too task-focused without the end goal in sight… Oftentimes, this is how we feel lost and misaligned.
Listen in to learn practical examples and tactics to apply in making your one-page business plan!
• “Can a business plan be this simple? I didn’t say easy to execute. I said simple. And that's the key with a business plan.” (2:19 - 2:26)
• “[It’s] a guide. And that's why I think every property, every business, every venture you are involved in, you need to have a one-page business plan. ” (2:32 - 2:40)
• “You're always morphing, you're always expanding to the next thing. And if you don't talk about it, it's like a one and done. You have to continually talk about it [the business plan]. People's lives change. Their visions change.” (3:42 - 3:52)
• “A key to being successful in this business is being nimble and being flexible and adapting.” (7:17 - 7:21)
• “The level of your success significantly increases when you put things to paper.” (8:29 - 8:34)
• “Take a day and go write out. Make sure you have your vision statement, your mission statement, your objectives, and everything and align with that. If you don't know what the vision and the mission of your organization [are]… I don't see how you're going to exist long term, to be perfectly frank.” (11:21 - 11:39)
Time: June 23-24
Place: Charlotte, NC
InvestHER CON is a full circle transformational experience created with the women investors’ needs, desires, and schedules in mind. The event brings top-notch experts in Real Estate Investing, Business Strategies, and Self-Care who will push the boundaries, expand the mindset, and promote deeper connections among the attendees. Learn from real teachers who will share actionable strategies so you can leave the event with the knowledge, connections, and confidence to grow your investing business and live life on your own terms.
Get your ticket today: https://www.therealestateinvesther.com/investhercon
How To Join the InvestHER Movement
The weekly show details the journey of some of the most amazing women real estate investors around the world, who open up their lives and share practical and strategic tools for growing a rental portfolio, flipping houses, and the mindset that allows them to run a successful investing business while taking care of their families and most importantly taking care of themselves.
STRIVE is a one-of-a-kind membership for experienced women investors looking to make deeper connections and take their Real Estate business to the next level. It is more than a transactional membership, and it is a transformational experience for women looking to live life on their own terms.
Apply today. We open doors in June. https://www.therealestateinvesther.com/reserve
We have thousands of members in our Facebook InvestHER Community (and growing!) This is a safe place for women to ask real estate investing questions and gain the support they need to achieve their goals!
We have Investher Meetup members attending in-person meetings across the country and Canada. Meetups are being held monthly by experienced InvestHER Leaders! Learn more about our InvestHER leaders, meetup locations, and how to become an InvestHER Leader HERE!
Our mission is to empower women in Real Estate to live a financially free and balanced life, and we are extending our support to Real Estate agents worldwide.
We have created exclusive content and support for the InvestHER™ eXp Team:
*Top skills and strategies to grow YOUR business
*How to utilize your “real estate agent” advantage to become a real estate investor
*Monthly live masterminds
*Become part of Libertas Organization with top coaches, Tim and Julie Harris.
Take your business to the next level without losing your sanity!
Join STRIVE membership and get the support and accountability you need to take the next steps towards achieving your goals on your own terms