EP 263: $20 Million Raise: What I Learned (Minisode)Apr 26, 2022
Most people find the idea of raising capital intimidating, but it shouldn't stop you from taking the next step.
In this minisode, Liz and Andresa talk about their recent $20 million raise and the valuable lessons they learned from it.
Liz shares tips on how to put your best foot forward when it comes to fundraising. Scaling your business involves shifting your strategies in order to align with your new goals. Consistency, creating momentum, and building relationships–all of these are important as you set out on your fundraising journey.
Whether you're just starting out or you're looking to grow your business, listen in and get actionable advice that you can use to begin fundraising now.
• “The work begins when you close. The work doesn't begin before that.” (2:30-2:33)
• “When you achieve something bigger for yourself, make sure you stop and appreciate where you started." (3:32-3:35)
• “Action creates momentum.” (3:44-3:45)
• “When you start to scale, you have to pivot. You can't keep doing the same things that you were doing previously, right? So something has to shift for you to meet the new threshold, to meet the new goal.” (04:53-5:02)
• “I think that a lot of people just put it out there, but then they forget to analyze the numbers, right? How many people registered to your webinar? How many people showed up? How many people watched the video, the recording that went after? And then how many people from that batch of people watching it really submitted and became an investor? So it’s all math behind the scenes.” (8:26-8:54)
• “It heats up at more at the end and have faith. Keep the process moving. Keep your consistency in a variety of modes. Don’t give up.” (10:31-10:38)
Time: June 23-24
Place: Charlotte, NC
InvestHER CON is a full circle transformational experience created with the women investors’ needs, desires, and schedules in mind. The event brings top-notch experts in Real Estate Investing, Business Strategies, and Self-Care who will push the boundaries, expand the mindset, and promote deeper connections among the attendees. Learn from real teachers who will share actionable strategies so you can leave the event with the knowledge, connections, and confidence to grow your investing business and live life on your own terms.
Get your ticket today: https://www.therealestateinvesther.com/investhercon
How To Join the InvestHER Movement
1) The Real Estate InvestHER Podcast - The weekly show details the journey of some of the most amazing women real estate investors around the world, who open up their lives and share practical and strategic tools for growing a rental portfolio, flipping houses, and the mindset that allows them to run a successful investing business while taking care of their families and most importantly taking care of themselves. Subscribe via:
STRIVE is a one-of-a-kind membership for experienced women investors looking to make deeper connections and take their Real Estate business to the next level. It is more than a transactional membership, and it is a transformational experience for women looking to live life on their own terms.
Apply today. We open doors in June. https://www.therealestateinvesther.com/reserve
We have thousands of members in our Facebook InvestHER Community (and growing!) This is a safe place for women to ask real estate investing questions and gain the support they need to achieve their goals!
We have Investher Meetup members attending in-person meetings across the country and Canada. Meetups are being held monthly by experienced InvestHER Leaders! Learn more about our InvestHER leaders, meetup locations, and how to become an InvestHER Leader HERE!
Our mission is to empower women in Real Estate to live a financially free and balanced life, and we are extending our support to Real Estate agents worldwide.
We have created exclusive content and support for the InvestHER™ eXp Team:
*Top skills and strategies to grow YOUR business
*How to utilize your “real estate agent” advantage to become a real estate investor
*Monthly live masterminds
*Become part of Libertas Organization with top coaches, Tim and Julie Harris.
Take your business to the next level without losing your sanity!
Join STRIVE membership and get the support and accountability you need to take the next steps towards achieving your goals on your own terms