EP 277: Finding a Middle Ground between Hustling and Manifesting with Jenna KutcherJun 14, 2022
While there’s a lot to be learned from mentors, there’s no one-size-fits-all way to success. We are the ones that get to choose and feel what success truly looks like for us.
In this special minisode, Jenna Kutcher joins Liz and Andresa to discuss how women can find a middle ground in the polarizing world of hustling and manifesting. She also shares inspiring insights on overcoming self-doubt, celebrating slow growth, and being fully present in important moments in life.
Jenna Kutcher is a born-and-raised Minnesota wife, mother, and entrepreneur who aims for two things daily: helping others wake up to life and staying in comfy pants. Creator and host of the top-rated Goal Digger Podcast, she’s helped thousands redefine success and chase bold dreams through her decade-long work as a leading online personality and educator.
• “In a polarizing world that has so many things that we have to feel like we have to choose, how do we find more of that middle ground, especially as women who want big things for their life, but don't want to waste their life in the pursuit of them?” (4:25-4:39)
• “We're so caught up in what success should look like that we don't often ask, what should success feel like?” (6:44-6:49)
• “I believe that impostor syndrome is really just this projection of what the world is telling us we should be. And it's like this disconnection from like who we actually are." (8:47-8:56)
• “If you're curious about how I believe you should build confidence, it's not through these radical five-step processes. It's through making tiny progress. I think we live in a world that doesn't celebrate slow growth, but when you think about it, the slower the growth, the deeper the roots.” (9:37-9:52)
• “Confidence shows up differently for everyone. My confidence is different than your confidence. It comes with that level of self-awareness.” (12:23-12:30)
• “Sometimes we have to flip the script on like you're feeling stretched thin because your life is so full. And what a privilege and a blessing that is.” (19:37-19:45)
Connect with Jenna:
Pre-order Jenna’s book, How Are You, Really?: https://book.jennakutcher.com/pre-order
Time: June 23-24
Place: Charlotte, NC
InvestHER CON is a full circle transformational experience created with the women investors’ needs, desires, and schedules in mind. The event brings top-notch experts in Real Estate Investing, Business Strategies, and Self-Care who will push the boundaries, expand the mindset, and promote deeper connections among the attendees. Learn from real teachers who will share actionable strategies so you can leave the event with the knowledge, connections, and confidence to grow your investing business and live life on your own terms.
Get your ticket today: https://www.therealestateinvesther.com/investhercon
How To Join the InvestHER Movement
1) The Real Estate InvestHER Podcast - The weekly show details the journey of some of the most amazing women real estate investors around the world, who open up their lives and share practical and strategic tools for growing a rental portfolio, flipping houses, and the mindset that allows them to run a successful investing business while taking care of their families and most importantly taking care of themselves. Subscribe via:
STRIVE is a one-of-a-kind membership for experienced women investors looking to make deeper connections and take their Real Estate business to the next level. It is more than a transactional membership, and it is a transformational experience for women looking to live life on their own terms.
Apply today. We open doors in June. https://www.therealestateinvesther.com/reserve
We have thousands of members in our Facebook InvestHER Community (and growing!) This is a safe place for women to ask real estate investing questions and gain the support they need to achieve their goals!
We have Investher Meetup members attending in-person meetings across the country and Canada. Meetups are being held monthly by experienced InvestHER Leaders! Learn more about our InvestHER leaders, meetup locations, and how to become an InvestHER Leader HERE!
Our mission is to empower women in Real Estate to live a financially free and balanced life, and we are extending our support to Real Estate agents worldwide.
We have created exclusive content and support for the InvestHER™ eXp Team:
*Top skills and strategies to grow YOUR business
*How to utilize your “real estate agent” advantage to become a real estate investor
*Monthly live masterminds
*Become part of Libertas Organization with top coaches, Tim and Julie Harris.
Take your business to the next level without losing your sanity!
Join STRIVE membership and get the support and accountability you need to take the next steps towards achieving your goals on your own terms