EP: 283 Self Care: Why Your Clothing Communicates Who You AreJul 06, 2022
Clothing is a language. It conveys our character and impacts other people’s perceptions of who we are and how we want to be treated.
In this minisode, we discuss dressing for success and self-care. Liz puts the focus on being comfortable and feeling good internally with whatever we put on our bodies. Andres then urges us to explore a little further and try on new things because high-quality clothing is worth the investment.
Listen in and take inspiration to make the clothing choices that are the best for you!
• “You are communicating one way or another. Your outfit is communicating.” (5:07-5:14)
• “I am able to influence others with how I dress, how I purposefully choose my socks, the shape of my shoe. It's just, quote-unquote, body language communication.” (5:20-5:38)
• “When you know a quality clothing or something that is quality, you appreciate it. It is a different feeling. ” (6:54-7:01)
• “Self-care is self-worth and clothing is one way that we feel good.” (8:02-8:08)
• “Identify what does make you feel good and what adds to your own self-care. I think that's the bottom line." (9:32-9:38)
• “What we wear and how we show up also adds to our confidence. It adds to the demanding authority in a meeting, talking to a contractor, or trying to land a deal with a potential owner.” (10:41-10:55)
How To Join the InvestHER Movement
1) InvestHER CON 2023
Meet Us in Arizona! | InvestHER CON 2023 Early Bird Tickets are available now!
The inaugural InvestHER CON was unforgettable.
We saw women freely raising their hands, asking questions, and going to the mic to share their thoughts; we saw women confidently speaking with sponsors, holding intimate conversations with each other, and connecting on a deeper level with themselves.
You laughed with us.
You cried with us.
You played in the arena with us.
And most of all, you inspired us!
We’re not stopping there. We’re thrilled to announce that InvestHER CON will be returning in May 2023, at a venue in sunny Arizona!
Early bird tickets are available now:
2) The Real Estate InvestHER Podcast - The weekly show details the journey of some of the most amazing women real estate investors around the world, who open up their lives and share practical and strategic tools for growing a rental portfolio, flipping houses, and the mindset that allows them to run a successful investing business while taking care of their families and most importantly taking care of themselves. Subscribe via:
3) The Real Estate InvestHER Membership
STRIVE is a one-of-a-kind membership for experienced women investors looking to make deeper connections and take their Real Estate business to the next level. It is more than a transactional membership, and it is a transformational experience for women looking to live life on their own terms.
4) InvestHER Community on Facebook
We have thousands of members in our Facebook InvestHER Community (and growing!) This is a safe place for women to ask real estate investing questions and gain the support they need to achieve their goals!
5) InvestHER Meetups Around the Globe
We have Investher Meetup members attending in-person meetings across the country and Canada. Meetups are being held monthly by experienced InvestHER Leaders! Learn more about our InvestHER leaders, meetup locations, and how to become an InvestHER Leader HERE!
6) InvestHER™ eXp Team
Our mission is to empower women in Real Estate to live a financially free and balanced life, and we are extending our support to Real Estate agents worldwide.
We have created exclusive content and support for the InvestHER™ eXp Team:
*Top skills and strategies to grow YOUR business
*How to utilize your “real estate agent” advantage to become a real estate investor
*Monthly live masterminds
*Become part of Libertas Organization with top coaches, Tim and Julie Harris.
Jonna Hall Weber is leading our team. If you have any questions or are ready to join our team, click here to schedule a call with her.
Take your business to the next level without losing your sanity!
Join STRIVE membership and get the support and accountability you need to take the next steps towards achieving your goals on your own terms