EP 329: The Most Overlooked Investing Concept: Supply and DemandDec 13, 2022
Why is maintaining a solopreneur mindset and not relying on others for information or advice a bad idea? In this minisode, Liz and Andresa share their thoughts on being mindful of the market you are in and doing your research. They discuss why it is essential to stay informed and to be watchful of oversupply and job opportunities in neighborhoods. They also tackle the importance of paying attention to supply and demand in different markets and how to look at the markets and submarkets around a particular area in order to better understand demand and potential opportunities.
Be sure to tune in, ladies, as this episode is going to help you to be a more astute investor in your future deals!
- “If you don't have a real pulse on supply and demand in our business, and quite honestly any business, you're not going to succeed.” (01:19 - 01:26)
- “When demand is really high and supply is low, as an investor, you are in the driver's seat. But you have to be mindful of the markets. Because when supply is low, and demand is high, prices also can go up.” (2:47 - 2:58)
- “Don't figure it out all [by] yourself. Stop being that solopreneur”. (06:36 – 06:39)
- “Just because there's a lot of construction happening doesn't necessarily mean that's always the best thing. They could be an oversupply of property.” (07:08 - 07:14)
- “Supply and demand is like a balancing act. That's what to keep an eye on as an astute investor.” (7:48 - 7:55)
- “If supply is low and demand is high in one particular market, start to look at the markets close to that particular area because there's going to be an overflow.” (09:26 - 09:37)
How To Join the InvestHER Movement
Get a ticket to IC2023 and receive access to the 2022 recordings immediately!
· How to spot a good deal from a bad deal? - Kim Kiyosaki + HANDOUT
· Why 10x Is Easier Than 2x - Shannon Waller + HANDOUT
· And much MORE!
Here is what you can expect at InvestHER CON 2023:
· Pre-event network
· 2 Full days of transformational experiences
· Access to over 20 Sessions with Keynotes and Speakers
· Recordings from all sessions
· Access to investors, mentors, and influencers
· Mindful networking
· Opportunities to connect with our sponsors + vendors
· Coffee and Lunch included
· Final Reception: Red Party
· Live 30-day Group Accountability Virtual Session with the Founders Liz and Andresa
· Exclusive Breakfast for STRIVE members only.
"InvestHer CON was truly a transformative experience. I have felt so alone for so long and now I feel like a have a community of support. I don’t have to be the master of everything and take it all on my shoulders, I just have to do what I am excellent at."
We reserved the entire resort for us!
Join us in Scottsdale, Arizona, May 18-19. Get your ticket today!
*Promotion ends on Dec 31st at midnight EST
2) The Real Estate InvestHER Podcast - The weekly show details the journey of some of the most amazing women real estate investors around the world, who open up their lives and share practical and strategic tools for growing a rental portfolio, flipping houses, and the mindset that allows them to run a successful investing business while taking care of their families and most importantly taking care of themselves. Subscribe via:
3) The Real Estate InvestHER Membership
STRIVE A membership for highly ambitious and decisive Real Estate investors looking to build generational wealth on their own terms.
Are you ready to...
· Grow your Real Estate portfolio on your own terms.
· Make deeper relationships with successful women playing at the same level
· Build a reliable team and leave solopreneurship behind
· Implement processes and systems that will allow you to scale your business
STRIVE is for you!
APPLY today at https://www.therealestateinvesther.com/membership
*We only open the doors twice yearly (Dec and May).
4) InvestHER Community on Facebook
We have thousands of members in our Facebook InvestHER Community (and growing!) This is a safe place for women to ask real estate investing questions and gain the support they need to achieve their goals!
5) InvestHER Meetups Around the Globe
We have Investher Meetup members attending in-person meetings across the country and Canada. Meetups are being held monthly by experienced InvestHER Leaders! Learn more about our InvestHER leaders, meetup locations, and how to become an InvestHER Leader HERE!
You helped your clients build their real estate portfolio, now it's time to invest in yourself! Join our all-woman investment group for agents and build your personal portfolio while creating generational wealth!
Get the benefits of being part of a team without extra fees!
Click here and schedule a discovery call with Jonna Weber today!
Take your business to the next level without losing your sanity!
Join STRIVE membership and get the support and accountability you need to take the next steps towards achieving your goals on your own terms