EP 334: Learned Lessons from 2022 with Liz & AndresaDec 31, 2022
Hey there, ladies! We're excited to be back with another episode of the Real Estate InvestHER show, and this week, Liz and Andresa discuss their biggest lessons of 2022, focusing on the three pillars of real estate investing, business, and self-care. It is important to take a moment to reflect on the past year and celebrate our achievements, so we're going to do just that. They will be sharing some of the challenges they had faced and the victories they celebrated, and will be offering up some practical advice for anyone looking to succeed in the world of real estate investing.
Whether you are just starting out in the world of real estate investing or you are an experienced investor looking to take your business to the next level, this episode is packed with valuable insights and strategies that can help you achieve your goals. We can't wait to keep connecting, and sharing and help you reach your real estate investing goals for 2023!
· “As entrepreneurs and real estate investors, the lessons we learn each year may become trickier, but they are essential for growth.” (01:43 - 01:48)
· “The universe presents us with opportunities to practice and gain the skills we need to achieve our goals”. (02:15 - 02:21)
· “It is all about awareness. Tracking our progress and celebrating our wins is crucial to continue moving forward in our personal and professional development.” (02:57 - 02:54)
· Your business and investing are only as strong as your partnerships. If you're not working on your relationships, your business will suffer”. (19:22 - 19:31)
· “If you leave self-care to the end, you are not getting where you want. By taking care of yourself you will be the most effective, successful investor that you can be.” (25:41 – 26:00)
· “It is not about perfection; it is about progress.” (29:28 – 29:30)
How To Join the InvestHER Movement
Get a ticket to IC2023 and receive access to the 2022 recordings immediately!
· How to spot a good deal from a bad deal? - Kim Kiyosaki + HANDOUT
· Why 10x Is Easier Than 2x - Shannon Waller + HANDOUT
· And much MORE!
Here is what you can expect at InvestHER CON 2023:
· Pre-event network
· 2 Full days of transformational experiences
· Access to over 20 Sessions with Keynotes and Speakers
· Recordings from all sessions
· Access to investors, mentors, and influencers
· Mindful networking
· Opportunities to connect with our sponsors + vendors
· Coffee and Lunch included
· Final Reception: Red Party
· Live 30-day Group Accountability Virtual Session with the Founders Liz and Andresa
· Exclusive Breakfast for STRIVE members only.
"InvestHer CON was truly a transformative experience. I have felt so alone for so long and now I feel like a have a community of support. I don’t have to be the master of everything and take it all on my shoulders, I just have to do what I am excellent at."
We reserved the entire resort for us!
Join us in Scottsdale, Arizona, May 18-19. Get your ticket today!
*Promotion ends on Dec 31st at midnight EST
2) The Real Estate InvestHER Podcast - The weekly show details the journey of some of the most amazing women real estate investors around the world, who open up their lives and share practical and strategic tools for growing a rental portfolio, flipping houses, and the mindset that allows them to run a successful investing business while taking care of their families and most importantly taking care of themselves. Subscribe via:
STRIVE A membership for highly ambitious and decisive Real Estate investors looking to build generational wealth on their own terms.
Are you ready to...
· Grow your Real Estate portfolio on your own terms.
· Make deeper relationships with successful women playing at the same level
· Build a reliable team and leave solopreneurship behind
· Implement processes and systems that will allow you to scale your business
STRIVE is for you!
APPLY today at https://www.therealestateinvesther.com/membership
*We only open the doors twice yearly (Dec and May).
We have thousands of members in our Facebook InvestHER Community (and growing!) This is a safe place for women to ask real estate investing questions and gain the support they need to achieve their goals!
We have Investher Meetup members attending in-person meetings across the country and Canada. Meetups are being held monthly by experienced InvestHER Leaders! Learn more about our InvestHER leaders, meetup locations, and how to become an InvestHER Leader HERE!
You helped your clients build their real estate portfolio, now it's time to invest in yourself! Join our all-woman investment group for agents and build your personal portfolio while creating generational wealth!
Get the benefits of being part of a team without extra fees!
Click here and schedule a discovery call with Jonna Weber today!
Take your business to the next level without losing your sanity!
Join STRIVE membership and get the support and accountability you need to take the next steps towards achieving your goals on your own terms