EP 335: Having a "Balanced" Life Is a Lie With Liz & AndresaJan 03, 2023
Welcome ladies to the Real Estate InvestHER Show! In this minisode, co-hosts Liz and Andresa dive into the topic of balance and challenge the notion that it means equal parts of time spent on different areas of our lives. They will share some great stories about how to think about what balance looks like for them and to evaluate their "thinking list" rather than just their to-do list. They also talk about the importance of awareness in determining if you are out of balance and finding mentors to bring awareness to areas of your life where you might not be doing well and to help you make adjustments as needed. Tune in ladies, as this minisode is about finding “imbalance” in your life!
· “No one pushes seeds to grow faster than they should, and we do that in our businesses all the time.” (07:43 – 07:49)
· "Remember to set boundaries. Boundaries are not for people around us. Boundaries are for ourselves. (08:05 - 08:11)
· “When you are breaking down on a specific topic that it is not working for you, you have to understand the root cause of it. […] Until you really get to the cause of it, that will come back and repeat”. (08:35 - 09:01)
· “When you express what you need to people, you can accommodate and shift, but you also then need, on the other end of it, honor your own boundaries.” (11:50 - 11:56)
· “Let's communicate to everybody what isn't and what it's not. If we don't share, if we do not have this core of people to hold us accountable, I don't think "balance" in my life would really work.” (13:19 – 13:33)
How To Join the InvestHER Movement
Get a ticket to IC2023 and receive access to the 2022 recordings immediately!
· How to spot a good deal from a bad deal? - Kim Kiyosaki + HANDOUT
· Why 10x Is Easier Than 2x - Shannon Waller + HANDOUT
· And much MORE!
Here is what you can expect at InvestHER CON 2023:
· Pre-event network
· 2 Full days of transformational experiences
· Access to over 20 Sessions with Keynotes and Speakers
· Recordings from all sessions
· Access to investors, mentors, and influencers
· Mindful networking
· Opportunities to connect with our sponsors + vendors
· Coffee and Lunch included
· Final Reception: Red Party
· Live 30-day Group Accountability Virtual Session with the Founders Liz and Andresa
· Exclusive Breakfast for STRIVE members only.
"InvestHer CON was truly a transformative experience. I have felt so alone for so long and now I feel like a have a community of support. I don’t have to be the master of everything and take it all on my shoulders, I just have to do what I am excellent at."
We reserved the entire resort for us!
Join us in Scottsdale, Arizona, May 18-19. Get your ticket today!
*Promotion ends on Dec 31st at midnight EST
2) The Real Estate InvestHER Podcast - The weekly show details the journey of some of the most amazing women real estate investors around the world, who open up their lives and share practical and strategic tools for growing a rental portfolio, flipping houses, and the mindset that allows them to run a successful investing business while taking care of their families and most importantly taking care of themselves. Subscribe via:
STRIVE A membership for highly ambitious and decisive Real Estate investors looking to build generational wealth on their own terms.
Are you ready to...
· Grow your Real Estate portfolio on your own terms.
· Make deeper relationships with successful women playing at the same level
· Build a reliable team and leave solopreneurship behind
· Implement processes and systems that will allow you to scale your business
STRIVE is for you!
APPLY today at https://www.therealestateinvesther.com/membership
*We only open the doors twice yearly (Dec and May).
We have thousands of members in our Facebook InvestHER Community (and growing!) This is a safe place for women to ask real estate investing questions and gain the support they need to achieve their goals!
We have Investher Meetup members attending in-person meetings across the country and Canada. Meetups are being held monthly by experienced InvestHER Leaders! Learn more about our InvestHER leaders, meetup locations, and how to become an InvestHER Leader HERE!
You helped your clients build their real estate portfolio, now it's time to invest in yourself! Join our all-woman investment group for agents and build your personal portfolio while creating generational wealth!
Get the benefits of being part of a team without extra fees!
Click here and schedule a discovery call with Jonna Weber today!
Take your business to the next level without losing your sanity!
Join STRIVE membership and get the support and accountability you need to take the next steps towards achieving your goals on your own terms