EP 338: Closing the Gap Between You and Your Potential with Nada LenaJan 16, 2023
Being the best version of yourself takes time, which is why potential is going to be the main topic in this episode! Welcome ladies to The Real Estate InvestHER Show takes a deep dive into how to reach one's full potential with our special guest Nada Lena Nasserdeen. Nada is a highly experienced college professor and former education corporation executive. She has a Master's degree in Administrative Leadership and has traveled the world as a singer and motivational speaker, appearing on TEDx Talks, The Female Quotient, and more. Nada has mentored nearly 50,000 individuals on self-empowerment, career strategy, and soft skills through her company, Rise Up For You. She has also worked with Fortune 500 companies and small businesses and has been recognized as a 40 under 40 professional and Women of Influence for Entrepreneurship.
Through her five-step process and discussing building a relationship with oneself, Nada explains why potential is often ignored due to our negative thoughts and lack of confidence and the importance of tapping into personal potential and the six pillars of life: self-worth, career, romantic life, health, relationships, and money. Nada shares her story of going through many life challenges, from being a performer to an executive to losing everything after getting married. Ultimately, she learned that it is not the quantity or technical skill of what you do but the depth of experience that matters.
This conversation explores the idea that living with the intention of dying empty – having done everything one wanted to do in life – is the most effective way to reach full potential. With advice on how to create more urgency within oneself and focus on personal growth rather than trying to please others, this episode encourages listeners to take time for self-reflection and identify people who will help them reach their goals by committing to themselves.
Join us for this inspiring conversation about finding self-love and faith even in difficult moments so you can build a life you are proud of!
· "The lack of confidence is holding [women] back to get started, to take it to the next level, to dare to live life on their own terms. So, confidence needs to be used across the board, no matter what”. (03:19 - 03:35)
· “You got to believe in yourself. You have to feed yourself positive thoughts. If you fall, it doesn't matter. Keep trying. Keep going.” (19:47 - 19:54)
· “You make the career; the career doesn't make you”. (20:32 - 20:35)
· “To tap into your potential, write down what you want, why you want it, how you going to get there, who is going to be there with you, and what are your non-negotiables right now. Project the best version of yourself that you want to be” (36:18 – 36:23)
· “The more you honor yourself and the more you're in alignment with yourself, the more you love yourself.” (37:52 - 37:59)
· "It has really been a game changer in just having an abundance mindset and showing gratitude daily no matter what." (46:17 – 46:24)
Explore Nada’s company:
Connect with Nada:
How To Join the InvestHER Movement
Get a ticket to IC2023 and receive access to the 2022 recordings immediately!
· How to spot a good deal from a bad deal? - Kim Kiyosaki + HANDOUT
· Why 10x Is Easier Than 2x - Shannon Waller + HANDOUT
· And much MORE!
Here is what you can expect at InvestHER CON 2023:
· Pre-event network
· 2 Full days of transformational experiences
· Access to over 20 Sessions with Keynotes and Speakers
· Recordings from all sessions
· Access to investors, mentors, and influencers
· Mindful networking
· Opportunities to connect with our sponsors + vendors
· Coffee and Lunch included
· Final Reception: Red Party
· Live 30-day Group Accountability Virtual Session with the Founders Liz and Andresa
· Exclusive Breakfast for STRIVE members only.
"InvestHer CON was truly a transformative experience. I have felt so alone for so long and now I feel like a have a community of support. I don’t have to be the master of everything and take it all on my shoulders, I just have to do what I am excellent at."
We reserved the entire resort for us!
Join us in Scottsdale, Arizona, May 18-19. Get your ticket today!
*Promotion ends on Dec 31st at midnight EST
2) The Real Estate InvestHER Podcast - The weekly show details the journey of some of the most amazing women real estate investors around the world, who open up their lives and share practical and strategic tools for growing a rental portfolio, flipping houses, and the mindset that allows them to run a successful investing business while taking care of their families and most importantly taking care of themselves. Subscribe via:
STRIVE A membership for highly ambitious and decisive Real Estate investors looking to build generational wealth on their own terms.
Are you ready to...
· Grow your Real Estate portfolio on your own terms.
· Make deeper relationships with successful women playing at the same level
· Build a reliable team and leave solopreneurship behind
· Implement processes and systems that will allow you to scale your business
STRIVE is for you!
APPLY today at https://www.therealestateinvesther.com/membership
*We only open the doors twice yearly (Dec and May).
We have thousands of members in our Facebook InvestHER Community (and growing!) This is a safe place for women to ask real estate investing questions and gain the support they need to achieve their goals!
We have Investher Meetup members attending in-person meetings across the country and Canada. Meetups are being held monthly by experienced InvestHER Leaders! Learn more about our InvestHER leaders, meetup locations, and how to become an InvestHER Leader HERE!
You helped your clients build their real estate portfolio, now it's time to invest in yourself! Join our all-woman investment group for agents and build your personal portfolio while creating generational wealth!
Get the benefits of being part of a team without extra fees!
Click here and schedule a discovery call with Jonna Weber today!
Take your business to the next level without losing your sanity!
Join STRIVE membership and get the support and accountability you need to take the next steps towards achieving your goals on your own terms