EP 349: 5 Year Anniversary - What Does Doing the Work Really Look Like - (Investing, Biz and Self Care)Feb 21, 2023
Ladies, join us to celebrate this amazing day. We are celebrating the five-year anniversary of the Real Estate InvestHER Show! On today’s minisode, Liz and Andresa reflect on their journey and share meaningful lessons in investing business, and self-care. Exploring the importance of taking care of yourself first, even when facing personal challenges like divorce or starting a family. Learn how to look in the mirror, let go of what is not working, and grow yourself and your community. Hear how they implemented limited calls per day to reduce consumption and focus on self-care as well as creating a will to consider what would happen to their businesses if they were no longer around. Plus, discover how transitioning from the "get stuff done" mentality to one that focuses on leadership and elevating skills can help you make decisions that have long-term impacts.
Join us for this engaging episode as Liz and Andresa share their journey in real estate investing over the past five years with lessons in self-care, personal growth, delegation, hiring people who can help grow the business, recognizing situations as teachers, and more!
· “Self-care is the best investment that you can ever make. You're investing in yourself in your mindset and your abilities. The results will ultimately show in your business, your building your portfolio, and living the life you want.” (10:21 - 10:55)
· “We all have the ability to evolve. We all have the ability to say: ‘That was me five years ago. Now this is me, today’”. (18:23 - 18:28)
· “I love learning about myself. Now I know my strengths, but the last five years I think I've been really mindful of not just what my strengths are and thinking what I’m going to do to and not to take that personally”. (21:31 – 21:39)
· “Hire fast and fire faster. When you're going through the firing process is not pretty, but you get to the point where you have this sense of peace that it is necessary in order for you to grow your business and ultimately live the life that you want”. (24:28 - 24:51)
· “Our mentors always hold us accountable. That person came to your life to teach you something. So, get the lesson otherwise going to happen again.” (25:10 – 25:33)
· “At the beginning, we said we're going to focus just on interviewing women. And someone said to us that we were going to run out of women because there are not a lot of real estate investors. But there are a ton. So, thank you for inspiring us.” (27:22 – 27:37)
How To Join the InvestHER Movement
Get a ticket to IC2023 and receive access to the 2022 recordings immediately!
· How to spot a good deal from a bad deal? - Kim Kiyosaki + HANDOUT
· Why 10x Is Easier Than 2x - Shannon Waller + HANDOUT
· And much MORE!
Here is what you can expect at InvestHER CON 2023:
· Pre-event network
· 2 Full days of transformational experiences
· Access to over 20 Sessions with Keynotes and Speakers
· Recordings from all sessions
· Access to investors, mentors, and influencers
· Mindful networking
· Opportunities to connect with our sponsors + vendors
· Coffee and Lunch included
· Final Reception: Red Party
· Live 30-day Group Accountability Virtual Session with the Founders Liz and Andresa
· Exclusive Breakfast for STRIVE members only.
"InvestHer CON was truly a transformative experience. I have felt so alone for so long and now I feel like a have a community of support. I don’t have to be the master of everything and take it all on my shoulders, I just have to do what I am excellent at."
We reserved the entire resort for us!
Join us in Scottsdale, Arizona, May 18-19. Get your ticket today!
*Promotion ends on Dec 31st at midnight EST
2) The Real Estate InvestHER Podcast - The weekly show details the journey of some of the most amazing women real estate investors around the world, who open up their lives and share practical and strategic tools for growing a rental portfolio, flipping houses, and the mindset that allows them to run a successful investing business while taking care of their families and most importantly taking care of themselves. Subscribe via:
3) The Real Estate InvestHER Membership
STRIVE A membership for highly ambitious and decisive Real Estate investors looking to build generational wealth on their own terms.
Are you ready to...
· Grow your Real Estate portfolio on your own terms.
· Make deeper relationships with successful women playing at the same level
· Build a reliable team and leave solopreneurship behind
· Implement processes and systems that will allow you to scale your business
STRIVE is for you!
APPLY today at https://www.therealestateinvesther.com/membership
*We only open the doors twice yearly (Dec and May).
4) InvestHER Community on Facebook
We have thousands of members in our Facebook InvestHER Community (and growing!) This is a safe place for women to ask real estate investing questions and gain the support they need to achieve their goals!
5) InvestHER Meetups Around the Globe
We have Investher Meetup members attending in-person meetings across the country and Canada. Meetups are being held monthly by experienced InvestHER Leaders! Learn more about our InvestHER leaders, meetup locations, and how to become an InvestHER Leader HERE!
You helped your clients build their real estate portfolio, now it's time to invest in yourself! Join our all-woman investment group for agents and build your personal portfolio while creating generational wealth!
Get the benefits of being part of a team without extra fees!
Click here and schedule a discovery call with Jonna Weber today!
Take your business to the next level without losing your sanity!
Join STRIVE membership and get the support and accountability you need to take the next steps towards achieving your goals on your own terms