EP 350: Focus on Optimizing Your Strengths Instead of Saving Time with Amy BruskeFeb 24, 2023
Welcome Ladies to The Real Estate InvestHER Show! On today’s episode, our co-hosts Liz and Andresa are joined by Amy Bruske! Amy is Principal, President, and Integrator at Kolbe Corp. An expert in HR consulting and leadership development, she is driven by, and dedicated to, changing people’s lives by helping them harness their instinctive strengths. Amy is one of only three Senior Master Consultants in the Kolbe Concept™— the authoritative theory for human instinct and performance. Amy is trusted by clients in many industries and is a sought-after speaker for Fortune 500 companies, associations, and entrepreneurial startups. She co-authored the groundbreaking family business guidebook business is Business with Kathy Kolbe, and she routinely dedicates time to mentorship in her Arizona community while serving as Chairman of the Center for Conative Abilities.
Join this conversation as Amy discuss the importance of understanding one's strengths and instincts in order to build a successful real estate empire. Amy dives into her own journey of discovering her true self and how it has led to success. She provides an exercise for listeners to help them center themselves and focus their energy on where they should be focusing. They also discuss the idea of prioritizing mental energy in order to find freedom and joy in one's work. Additionally, they explore the importance of changing our mindset when it comes to balancing work and life by accepting that there is no perfect balance and taking time for ourselves. Amy's conversation encourages us to be mindful of each other's strengths and weaknesses, embrace our innate traits, get clear on what success looks like before starting any project, use our strengths as a way to reach excellence with freedom, collaborate outside our usual circle, understand our own needs first, and give ourselves grace during difficult times.
Ladies, this episode will guide us through how understanding oneself can set one up for success!
· “I define success as the freedom to be yourself”. (05:50 - 05:53)
· “No more resolutions to try and change yourself. If there's a goal you want to achieve, that's excellent. you need to get there in a way that's most natural for you”. (15:13 - 15:22)
· “There's no one right way to get things done, no good or bad results. It's just a matter of tapping into that and figuring it out”. (21:33 - 21:41)
· “I think it's human nature that if you don't really know enough about things in other people, you are going and try to help people. We want everyone to be just like us, like “Here's how I've been successful, so let me help you”. (26:14 - 26:31)
· “You can't find the freedom of yourself until you've got some other people that can take on some of your workloads, even if it's just helping in some decision making”. (33:09 - 33:16)
· “it's not about work-life balance, it's about work-life integration. If we can all just first accept that reality. There is no balance. It's going to integrate. And sometimes one is going to get more of my energy than the other”. (34:24 - 34:38)
Connect with Amy:
How To Join the InvestHER Movement
Get a ticket to IC2023 and receive access to the 2022 recordings immediately!
· How to spot a good deal from a bad deal? - Kim Kiyosaki + HANDOUT
· Why 10x Is Easier Than 2x - Shannon Waller + HANDOUT
· And much MORE!
Here is what you can expect at InvestHER CON 2023:
· Pre-event network
· 2 Full days of transformational experiences
· Access to over 20 Sessions with Keynotes and Speakers
· Recordings from all sessions
· Access to investors, mentors, and influencers
· Mindful networking
· Opportunities to connect with our sponsors + vendors
· Coffee and Lunch included
· Final Reception: Red Party
· Live 30-day Group Accountability Virtual Session with the Founders Liz and Andresa
· Exclusive Breakfast for STRIVE members only.
"InvestHer CON was truly a transformative experience. I have felt so alone for so long and now I feel like a have a community of support. I don’t have to be the master of everything and take it all on my shoulders, I just have to do what I am excellent at."
We reserved the entire resort for us!
Join us in Scottsdale, Arizona, May 18-19. Get your ticket today!
*Promotion ends on Dec 31st at midnight EST
2) The Real Estate InvestHER Podcast - The weekly show details the journey of some of the most amazing women real estate investors around the world, who open up their lives and share practical and strategic tools for growing a rental portfolio, flipping houses, and the mindset that allows them to run a successful investing business while taking care of their families and most importantly taking care of themselves. Subscribe via:
STRIVE A membership for highly ambitious and decisive Real Estate investors looking to build generational wealth on their own terms.
Are you ready to...
· Grow your Real Estate portfolio on your own terms.
· Make deeper relationships with successful women playing at the same level
· Build a reliable team and leave solopreneurship behind
· Implement processes and systems that will allow you to scale your business
STRIVE is for you!
APPLY today at https://www.therealestateinvesther.com/membership
*We only open the doors twice yearly (Dec and May).
We have thousands of members in our Facebook InvestHER Community (and growing!) This is a safe place for women to ask real estate investing questions and gain the support they need to achieve their goals!
We have Investher Meetup members attending in-person meetings across the country and Canada. Meetups are being held monthly by experienced InvestHER Leaders! Learn more about our InvestHER leaders, meetup locations, and how to become an InvestHER Leader HERE!
You helped your clients build their real estate portfolio, now it's time to invest in yourself! Join our all-woman investment group for agents and build your personal portfolio while creating generational wealth!
Get the benefits of being part of a team without extra fees!
Click here and schedule a discovery call with Jonna Weber today!
Take your business to the next level without losing your sanity!
Join STRIVE membership and get the support and accountability you need to take the next steps towards achieving your goals on your own terms