EP 357: You Must Do This If You Want to Grow Your PortfolioMar 28, 2023
Are you looking to become a successful investor and create financial freedom? Welcome, ladies, to the Real Estate InvestHER Show! In this minisode, Liz and Andresa discuss the importance of continuous improvement in order to achieve success and reach your goals. They emphasize the need to reflect on our actions, trust and respect those around us, and take responsibility for our own growth. They share their tips on how to level up and step out of your comfort zone in order to reach financial freedom - while also staying true to who you are at your core.
Ladies, join Liz and Andresa as they explore the concept of continuous improvement and how it is essential for success as an investor!
“In order to be a successful investor and to create financial freedom on your own terms, you need to have continuous improvement”. (01:25 – 01:35)
“Continuous improvement is looking in the mirror every day. And of course, appreciating yourself because women don't do that enough." (01:45 – 01:54)
“When you're working with other people, you need to have feedback with them. Whether it's your contractor, your banker, your partner. You need to have bold enough conversations and to talk what's working and what's not working”. (05:54 – 06:15)
“I am not in the business of maintaining relationships. I am in the business of growing. if someone gets stuck in that park, then it's like transactional. Everything that is transactional is replaceable.” (08:42 - 09:25)
“Success is the freedom to be yourself and we're continually improving and growing. I think those two things are not mutually exclusive”. (10:37 - 10:47)
How To Join the InvestHER Movement
Get a ticket to IC2023 and receive access to the 2022 recordings immediately!
· How to spot a good deal from a bad deal? - Kim Kiyosaki + HANDOUT
· Why 10x Is Easier Than 2x - Shannon Waller + HANDOUT
· And much MORE!
Here is what you can expect at InvestHER CON 2023:
· Pre-event network
· 2 Full days of transformational experiences
· Access to over 20 Sessions with Keynotes and Speakers
· Recordings from all sessions
· Access to investors, mentors, and influencers
· Mindful networking
· Opportunities to connect with our sponsors + vendors
· Coffee and Lunch included
· Final Reception: Red Party
· Live 30-day Group Accountability Virtual Session with the Founders Liz and Andresa
· Exclusive Breakfast for STRIVE members only.
"InvestHer CON was truly a transformative experience. I have felt so alone for so long and now I feel like a have a community of support. I don’t have to be the master of everything and take it all on my shoulders, I just have to do what I am excellent at."
We reserved the entire resort for us!
Join us in Scottsdale, Arizona, May 18-19. Get your ticket today!
*Promotion ends on Dec 31st at midnight EST
2) The Real Estate InvestHER Podcast - The weekly show details the journey of some of the most amazing women real estate investors around the world, who open up their lives and share practical and strategic tools for growing a rental portfolio, flipping houses, and the mindset that allows them to run a successful investing business while taking care of their families and most importantly taking care of themselves. Subscribe via:
3) The Real Estate InvestHER Membership
STRIVE A membership for highly ambitious and decisive Real Estate investors looking to build generational wealth on their own terms.
Are you ready to...
· Grow your Real Estate portfolio on your own terms.
· Make deeper relationships with successful women playing at the same level
· Build a reliable team and leave solopreneurship behind
· Implement processes and systems that will allow you to scale your business
STRIVE is for you!
APPLY today at https://www.therealestateinvesther.com/membership
*We only open the doors twice yearly (Dec and May).
4) InvestHER Community on Facebook
We have thousands of members in our Facebook InvestHER Community (and growing!) This is a safe place for women to ask real estate investing questions and gain the support they need to achieve their goals!
5) InvestHER Meetups Around the Globe
We have Investher Meetup members attending in-person meetings across the country and Canada. Meetups are being held monthly by experienced InvestHER Leaders! Learn more about our InvestHER leaders, meetup locations, and how to become an InvestHER Leader HERE!
You helped your clients build their real estate portfolio, now it's time to invest in yourself! Join our all-woman investment group for agents and build your personal portfolio while creating generational wealth!
Get the benefits of being part of a team without extra fees!
Click here and schedule a discovery call with Jonna Weber today!
Take your business to the next level without losing your sanity!
Join STRIVE membership and get the support and accountability you need to take the next steps towards achieving your goals on your own terms