EP 187: MINISODE How to Build a Powerhouse TeamAug 03, 2021
When it comes to building a team, most people jump straight into finding the people they want to work with. However, according to hosts Liz Faircloth and Andresa Guidelli, there are actually several steps that you should take BEFORE beginning your search.
Whether you are looking to hire a partner or an intern, you need to begin the process by looking within yourself. On today’s minisode, Liz explains that mapping out your goals and taking a personal inventory are crucial as you look to build out your team. You can’t find the “who” if you don’t know where you’re headed!
Once you have a clear definition of where you are and what you bring to the table, you can better identify what kind of person you need to bring on. Contrary to popular belief, you will want to hire someone who is quite different from you. According to Liz, diversity is the most important quality a successful team can have. Find someone who can fill the gaps in your business, and you will achieve your goals exponentially quicker.
Tune into this week’s minisode to learn more about the steps you need to take in order to build your dream team!
• “A team can be a partnership, it can be a VA, a team can be an intern. It doesn't have to be high-paid employees.” (01:30-1:40)
• “You really can't figure out who to bring onto your team if you don’t know where you’re going and what you want to accomplish.”(02:31-02:37)
• "Determine who you need to fit your gaps and meet your goals. Those are the two things that a team member should be able to provide.” (07:21-7:28)
• “If you have to think about one thing to make a team successful or not, it’s actually diversity of personalities because when you bring people together that are different, the goals are achieved much faster.” (9:05-9:15)
Our mission is to support and inspire women real estate investors around the globe to live a financially free and balanced life. We are dedicated to creating empowering online and in person communities where women have a non-intimidating environment to ask questions and receive the support they need. Our vision is to see all woman investors achieve her financial freedom goals on her own terms.
How To Join the InvestHER Movement
1. The Real Estate InvestHER Podcast
The weekly show details the journey of some of the most amazing women real estate investors around the world, who open up their lives and share practical and strategic tools for growing a rental portfolio, flipping houses and the mindset that allows them to run a successful investing business while taking care of their families and most importantly taking care of themselves.
2. InvestHER Community on Facebook
We have 2k+ members in our Facebook InvestHER Community (and growing!) This is a safe place for women to ask real estate investing questions and gain the support they need to achieve their goals!
3. InvestHER Meetups Around the Globe
We have over 4k+ meetup members attending close to 25 InvestHER Meetups across the country and Canada. Meetups are being held monthly by experienced InvestHER Leaders! Learn more about our InvestHER leaders, meetup locations, and how to become an InvestHER Leader HERE!
Follow us on:
Take your business to the next level without losing your sanity!
Join STRIVE membership and get the support and accountability you need to take the next steps towards achieving your goals on your own terms