No matter what exit strategy you are currently focusing on, time will affect your profit. In today’s minisode, host Andresa Guidelli shares six strategies for managing your schedule so your projects get finished on time.
When you have a property under contract, it is crucial that you have access to the project at all times, from the date of contract to the date of closing. This will allow you to bring in architects, general contractors and anyone else who may need to survey the property to give you necessary estimates. It is also helpful to have a scope of work and finishes list readily available to you while you are showing GCs around the property. There’s no need to reinvent the wheel with each new listing; instead, create master documents that you can adjust accordingly to save you time and money.
One of the worst things you can do while completing a project is waste time, whether it be others’ or your own. In order to stay on task, Andresa suggests scheduling as much as you can in advance (such as your demos!) and agreeing on set due dates with your GCs. Tune into this week’s minisode to learn more ways you can save time and money on your projects!
• “Time will affect your profit, hands down.” (01:30-01:32)
• “The worst thing you can do is waste people’s time. So, if you’re not sure that the title is good or that you're going to close on the property, I would be very conscious about wasting your architect’s, engineer’s, and GC’s time on it.” (02:47-03:05)
• “I want to make sure that you guys are not creating things from scratch for every single project. Have a master scope of work and a master finishes list, and then you adjust accordingly.” (3:47-4:00)
• “If you don’t have a schedule to use as a guide, you won’t know if you're ahead of schedule or if you're behind.” (07:09- 07:16)
• “When you are interviewing realtors, try to match your vision….Make sure that they see the same vision because if they do see the same vision, they can sell it.” (9:28-9:55)
Our mission is to support and inspire women real estate investors around the globe to live a financially free and balanced life. We are dedicated to creating empowering online and in person communities where women have a non-intimidating environment to ask questions and receive the support they need. Our vision is to see all woman investors achieve her financial freedom goals on her own terms.
How To Join the InvestHER Movement
1. The Real Estate InvestHER Podcast
The weekly show details the journey of some of the most amazing women real estate investors around the world, who open up their lives and share practical and strategic tools for growing a rental portfolio, flipping houses and the mindset that allows them to run a successful investing business while taking care of their families and most importantly taking care of themselves.
Our Membership focuses on three pillars: Real Estate Investing, Business Strategies, and Self-Care. We provide a financial freedom road map for women to create steady recurring income to live life on their own terms. Start today with our FREE membership level.
We have thousand of members in our Facebook InvestHER Community (and growing!) This is a safe place for women to ask real estate investing questions and gain the support they need to achieve their goals!
4. InvestHER Meetups Around the Globe
We have Investher Meetup members attending in person meetings across the country and Canada. Meetups are being held monthly by experienced InvestHER Leaders! Learn more about our InvestHER leaders, meetup locations, and how to become an InvestHER Leader HERE!
Our mission is to empower women in Real Estate to live a financially free and balanced life, and we are extending our support to Real Estate agents worldwide.
We have created exclusive content and support for the InvestHER™ eXp Team:
*Top skills and strategies to grow YOUR business
*How to utilize your “real estate agent” advantage to become a real estate investor
*Monthly live masterminds
*Become part of Libertas Organization with top coaches, Tim and Julie Harris.
Join our membership program and get the support and accountability you need to take the next step towards achieving your goals.