If Jonna Weber, founder of Jonna Weber Real Estate, has one piece of advice for aspiring real estate investors, it is to be intentional. This strategy applies throughout just about every aspect of the journey, from spending with intention to structuring your days with intention to intentionally choosing who you surround yourself with.
By living with intention, Jonna successfully made the transition from stay-at-home mom to top-producing real estate agent and investor. Jonna explains that the journey wasn’t easy; it took patience, resilience and the willingness to step out of her comfort zone. But by making intentional choices with her husband about their family’s spending and surrounding herself with the best of the best in the industry, Jonna gradually built up business and made a name for herself in the world of real estate.
Jonna is now leading the InvestHER eXp Team. Our mission is to empower women in Real Estate to live a financially free and balanced life, and we are extending our support to Real Estate agents worldwide.
Tune into this week’s episode of The Real Estate InvestHER Show for a conversation with Jonna Weber about taking the leap into real estate investing with purpose. Learn about the benefits of delayed gratification, the perks of being an information sponge, and why authentic self-worth must come from within.
• “I call it an inkling – and I want every woman to pay attention to that – that little voice in the back of their head, the ‘what-ifs.’ And that’s when I started thinking about real estate investing, when push came to shove and we needed to do something.” (9:36-9:50)
• “[The process has required] intention and making concerted choices, really intentional choices like driving old cars at the beginning, staying in the little house we had bought to be a rental….We stayed in that home for nine years, so we could continue to invest in other properties while we stayed small from a personal perspective.” (11:04-11:30)
• “I kept intentionally surrounding myself with those that had gone a lot further than I had and were pushing me. I had real estate coaches along the way, I had mentors along the way, top agents that I became friends with….It just gives you a belief like, ‘Oh my gosh, if they can do it, I can do it, and I can succeed.’” (18:41-19:00)
• “As women, we feel like we’re not worthy until we’ve reached a certain amount or a certain level, and that is so not true. We are worthy.” (25:10-25:20)
Connect with Jonna Weber: https://www.jonnaweber.com/
Our mission is to support and inspire women real estate investors around the globe to live a financially free and balanced life. We are dedicated to creating empowering online and in person communities where women have a non-intimidating environment to ask questions and receive the support they need. Our vision is to see all woman investors achieve her financial freedom goals on her own terms.
How To Join the InvestHER Movement
1. The Real Estate InvestHER Podcast
The weekly show details the journey of some of the most amazing women real estate investors around the world, who open up their lives and share practical and strategic tools for growing a rental portfolio, flipping houses and the mindset that allows them to run a successful investing business while taking care of their families and most importantly taking care of themselves.
2. InvestHER Community on Facebook
We have 2k+ members in our Facebook InvestHER Community (and growing!) This is a safe place for women to ask real estate investing questions and gain the support they need to achieve their goals!
3. InvestHER Meetups Around the Globe
We have over 4k+ meetup members attending close to 25 InvestHER Meetups across the country and Canada. Meetups are being held monthly by experienced InvestHER Leaders! Learn more about our InvestHER leaders, meetup locations, and how to become an InvestHER Leader HERE!
Join our membership program and get the support and accountability you need to take the next step towards achieving your goals.