EP 299: Challenges Investors are Facing as a Result of Scaling their BusinessAug 30, 2022
Scaling a business comes with growing pains, but there are a lot of ways to mitigate these challenges, especially with the right team and processes in place.
In this minisode, Liz and Andresa list burnout, lack of funds, and team building mistakes as considerations when it comes to scaling. Real estate knowledge is not enough. We have to build a strong foundation for the business by being strategic in hiring and knowing what’s working and what’s not in different areas of the business. They also discuss why firing oneself is a valuable goal for every entrepreneur.
• “So many entrepreneurs are in the midst of the entire process. They are everywhere and they try to be everywhere, even when it's physically impossible for them… That's called burnout.” (1:36-1:52)
• “Many are losing opportunities because they're tapped out... There are no partnerships. There's no private money lender involved. There's no syndication.” (2:00-2:19)
• “I see a lot of investors reading and consuming a lot of content regarding real estate, but very little when it comes down to team building and leadership skills.” (2:45-2:57)
• “You're trying to scale the numbers, but you're forgetting to scale the processes and the people. That's not sustainable. It's going to crumble." (3:39-3:50)
• “We need to stop hiring doers. When you are really scaling strategically and building the arms of your business, I encourage you to start hiring thinkers.” (6:43-6:57)
• “You got to trust yourself that you're able to hire the right people.” (8:26-8:31)
Missed InvestHER CON 2022 or just want to relive the experience? Don’t worry! Get instant access to the InvestHER CON 2022 recordings and enjoy tons of transformational sessions with incredible women investors!
How To Join the InvestHER Movement
1) InvestHER CON 2023
Meet Us in Arizona! | InvestHER CON 2023 Early Bird Tickets are available now!
The inaugural InvestHER CON was unforgettable.
We saw women freely raising their hands, asking questions, and going to the mic to share their thoughts; we saw women confidently speaking with sponsors, holding intimate conversations with each other, and connecting on a deeper level with themselves.
You laughed with us.
You cried with us.
You played in the arena with us.
And most of all, you inspired us!
We’re not stopping there. We’re thrilled to announce that InvestHER CON will be returning in May 2023, at a venue in sunny Arizona!
Early bird tickets are available now:
2) The Real Estate InvestHER Podcast - The weekly show details the journey of some of the most amazing women real estate investors around the world, who open up their lives and share practical and strategic tools for growing a rental portfolio, flipping houses, and the mindset that allows them to run a successful investing business while taking care of their families and most importantly taking care of themselves. Subscribe via:
STRIVE is a one-of-a-kind membership for experienced women investors looking to make deeper connections and take their Real Estate business to the next level. It is more than a transactional membership, and it is a transformational experience for women looking to live life on their own terms.
We have thousands of members in our Facebook InvestHER Community (and growing!) This is a safe place for women to ask real estate investing questions and gain the support they need to achieve their goals!
We have Investher Meetup members attending in-person meetings across the country and Canada. Meetups are being held monthly by experienced InvestHER Leaders! Learn more about our InvestHER leaders, meetup locations, and how to become an InvestHER Leader HERE!
Our mission is to empower women in Real Estate to live a financially free and balanced life, and we are extending our support to Real Estate agents worldwide.
We have created exclusive content and support for the InvestHER™ eXp Team:
*Top skills and strategies to grow YOUR business
*How to utilize your “real estate agent” advantage to become a real estate investor
*Monthly live masterminds
*Become part of Libertas Organization with top coaches, Tim and Julie Harris.
Take your business to the next level without losing your sanity!
Join STRIVE membership and get the support and accountability you need to take the next steps towards achieving your goals on your own terms