EP 311: Critical Lessons from 27 years as InvestorsOct 13, 2022
We say this time and time again: The best way to learn about real estate is to lean into those who have already walked the path to success.
Today, Liz and Andresa look back on their 27-year journey as investors and entrepreneurs. They share honest truths about their experiences and talk about things they wished they knew when they were just getting started. They encourage everyone to keep a finger on the economy's pulse and start leveraging and putting up proper systems and processes to take their business to the next level.
• “We all know that real estate's hyperlocal, but you can't dismiss what's happening in the world as well.” (2:32-2:37)
• “How can I thrive in today's economy? What is a problem that I can solve? Because that will never go out of style. You're solving problems regardless of the economy.” (3:28-3:38)
• “You don't want to over-leverage yourself because you're going to burn out.” (5:54-6:00)
• “I don't want you to let the “I don't know how” hold you back. I encourage you to be curious.” (6:59-7:10)
• “If you have to do something twice the same way, you should have a standard operating procedure for that.” (10:27-10:36)
• “It's not that you have to create it, but can you find a template?” (12:30-12:33)
Missed InvestHER CON 2022 or just want to relive the experience? Don’t worry! Get instant access to the InvestHER CON 2022 recordings and enjoy tons of transformational sessions with incredible women investors!
How To Join the InvestHER Movement
1) InvestHER CON 2023
Meet Us in Arizona! | InvestHER CON 2023 Early Bird Tickets are available now!
The inaugural InvestHER CON was unforgettable.
We saw women freely raising their hands, asking questions, and going to the mic to share their thoughts; we saw women confidently speaking with sponsors, holding intimate conversations with each other, and connecting on a deeper level with themselves.
You laughed with us.
You cried with us.
You played in the arena with us.
And most of all, you inspired us!
We’re not stopping there. We’re thrilled to announce that InvestHER CON will be returning in May 2023, at a venue in sunny Arizona!
Early bird tickets are available now:
2) The Real Estate InvestHER Podcast - The weekly show details the journey of some of the most amazing women real estate investors around the world, who open up their lives and share practical and strategic tools for growing a rental portfolio, flipping houses, and the mindset that allows them to run a successful investing business while taking care of their families and most importantly taking care of themselves. Subscribe via:
STRIVE is a one-of-a-kind membership for experienced women investors looking to make deeper connections and take their Real Estate business to the next level. It is more than a transactional membership, and it is a transformational experience for women looking to live life on their own terms.
We have thousands of members in our Facebook InvestHER Community (and growing!) This is a safe place for women to ask real estate investing questions and gain the support they need to achieve their goals!
We have Investher Meetup members attending in-person meetings across the country and Canada. Meetups are being held monthly by experienced InvestHER Leaders! Learn more about our InvestHER leaders, meetup locations, and how to become an InvestHER Leader HERE!
Our mission is to empower women in Real Estate to live a financially free and balanced life, and we are extending our support to Real Estate agents worldwide.
We have created exclusive content and support for the InvestHER™ eXp Team:
*Top skills and strategies to grow YOUR business
*How to utilize your “real estate agent” advantage to become a real estate investor
*Monthly live masterminds
*Become part of Libertas Organization with top coaches, Tim and Julie Harris.
Take your business to the next level without losing your sanity!
Join STRIVE membership and get the support and accountability you need to take the next steps towards achieving your goals on your own terms