EP 314: Property Damage: How to Get the Most Amount of MoneyOct 21, 2022
Public adjusters are advocates for the claimant in any damage or liability claim. They're not beholden to the insurance company and they're not inhibited by any legalities. By getting in touch with a public adjuster, you'll be able to protect your interests and receive the most compensation possible for your losses.
In this episode, Gwynne Beatty of United Claims Specialists explains why public adjusters are your superpower when it comes to maximizing insurance settlements. She breaks down everything you need to know about filing claims, dealing with insurance companies, and finding the right public adjuster for you.
Gwynne is a public adjuster, and a property damage, insurance policy, statute, and claims expert. She seeks to educate the public about coverage and claims. She worked in Haiti for 11 years, most significantly as Director of Corporate Social Responsibility with a multi-national telecom. Her CSR work won the Award for Corporate Excellence from the State Department. She also headed a celebrity foundation and founded a human resources company. Previous to that, she was Director of Digital Entertainment at a prominent public relations firm in NYC, handling large tech clients that wanted to get into the music and film space.
• “The public adjuster works for the public. The insurance adjuster works for the insurance company, and we are at odds with each other.” (7:02-7:10)
• “They underpay you. There are no instances where you're going to get paid in full on that first check.” (8:36-8:40)
• “You think you're being cooperative, and you think that in your attitude, in your disclosure that you are going to get paid out fairly. It's not the case.” (11:49-11:59)
• “Why don't we use public adjusters more? Some people want to wait. That's not a good idea because now you're three months, four months, five months in emotionally-invested waiting." (18:52-19:03)
• “When you're looking for a public adjuster, you're looking for the person that's going to educate you when they do the inspection and that's going to be communicative.” (21:19-21:26)
• “Your claim is not settled unless you've signed a settlement release.” (27:04-27:09)
Connect with Gwynne:
Email: [email protected]
Contact Number: 954-648-9258
Missed InvestHER CON 2022 or just want to relive the experience? Don’t worry! Get instant access to the InvestHER CON 2022 recordings and enjoy tons of transformational sessions with incredible women investors!
How To Join the InvestHER Movement
1) InvestHER CON 2023
Meet Us in Arizona! | InvestHER CON 2023 Early Bird Tickets are available now!
The inaugural InvestHER CON was unforgettable.
We saw women freely raising their hands, asking questions, and going to the mic to share their thoughts; we saw women confidently speaking with sponsors, holding intimate conversations with each other, and connecting on a deeper level with themselves.
You laughed with us.
You cried with us.
You played in the arena with us.
And most of all, you inspired us!
We’re not stopping there. We’re thrilled to announce that InvestHER CON will be returning in May 2023, at a venue in sunny Arizona!
Early bird tickets are available now:
2) The Real Estate InvestHER Podcast - The weekly show details the journey of some of the most amazing women real estate investors around the world, who open up their lives and share practical and strategic tools for growing a rental portfolio, flipping houses, and the mindset that allows them to run a successful investing business while taking care of their families and most importantly taking care of themselves. Subscribe via:
STRIVE is a one-of-a-kind membership for experienced women investors looking to make deeper connections and take their Real Estate business to the next level. It is more than a transactional membership, and it is a transformational experience for women looking to live life on their own terms.
We have thousands of members in our Facebook InvestHER Community (and growing!) This is a safe place for women to ask real estate investing questions and gain the support they need to achieve their goals!
We have Investher Meetup members attending in-person meetings across the country and Canada. Meetups are being held monthly by experienced InvestHER Leaders! Learn more about our InvestHER leaders, meetup locations, and how to become an InvestHER Leader HERE!
Our mission is to empower women in Real Estate to live a financially free and balanced life, and we are extending our support to Real Estate agents worldwide.
We have created exclusive content and support for the InvestHER™ eXp Team:
*Top skills and strategies to grow YOUR business
*How to utilize your “real estate agent” advantage to become a real estate investor
*Monthly live masterminds
*Become part of Libertas Organization with top coaches, Tim and Julie Harris.
Take your business to the next level without losing your sanity!
Join STRIVE membership and get the support and accountability you need to take the next steps towards achieving your goals on your own terms