EP 315: Accountability Partners: Do's and Don'tsOct 25, 2022
Accountability partners are incredibly valuable because they allow you to achieve more than you would on your own. They help you stay on track and keep you motivated to reach your goals. But before you enter a partnership, how do you make sure that it’s the right fit?
In this episode, Liz and Andresa recommend ways to find the best accountability partner for you. When vetting an accountability partner, there should be a sense of compatibility. It’s also important to get clear on the expectations for the partnership and both parties should be willing to put in the effort in order for it to work. Think of your partner’s progress, too, and get to know them, so you can build trust and have fun in the process.
• “That accountability partner is there to support you along the journey, not to be your mom, but certainly be your cheerleader, right?” (3:05-3:12)
• “If you're investing 5 minutes into something, you should vet what you're doing ‘cause 5 minutes becomes 30 minutes, becomes hours in a relationship, right?” (6:27-6:36)
• “You need to have KPIs in this relationship, too, on some level, at least the specifics and setting it up for success.” (6:59-7:05)
• “How long are you going to commit to this accountability partnership? So what I mean by that is give it six months, give it a year, give it three months in your head.” (8:13-8:21)
• “Don't break your word. And if you do, clean up. Become accountable to it.” (9:44-9:48)
• “We assume people want and need what we want because it's all that we know, right? But that is not the case, especially if you're working with somebody that's a little different than you.” (10:00-10:11)
Missed InvestHER CON 2022 or just want to relive the experience? Don’t worry! Get instant access to the InvestHER CON 2022 recordings and enjoy tons of transformational sessions with incredible women investors!
How To Join the InvestHER Movement
1) InvestHER CON 2023
Meet Us in Arizona! | InvestHER CON 2023 Early Bird Tickets are available now!
The inaugural InvestHER CON was unforgettable.
We saw women freely raising their hands, asking questions, and going to the mic to share their thoughts; we saw women confidently speaking with sponsors, holding intimate conversations with each other, and connecting on a deeper level with themselves.
You laughed with us.
You cried with us.
You played in the arena with us.
And most of all, you inspired us!
We’re not stopping there. We’re thrilled to announce that InvestHER CON will be returning in May 2023, at a venue in sunny Arizona!
Early bird tickets are available now:
2) The Real Estate InvestHER Podcast - The weekly show details the journey of some of the most amazing women real estate investors around the world, who open up their lives and share practical and strategic tools for growing a rental portfolio, flipping houses, and the mindset that allows them to run a successful investing business while taking care of their families and most importantly taking care of themselves. Subscribe via:
STRIVE is a one-of-a-kind membership for experienced women investors looking to make deeper connections and take their Real Estate business to the next level. It is more than a transactional membership, and it is a transformational experience for women looking to live life on their own terms.
We have thousands of members in our Facebook InvestHER Community (and growing!) This is a safe place for women to ask real estate investing questions and gain the support they need to achieve their goals!
We have Investher Meetup members attending in-person meetings across the country and Canada. Meetups are being held monthly by experienced InvestHER Leaders! Learn more about our InvestHER leaders, meetup locations, and how to become an InvestHER Leader HERE!
Our mission is to empower women in Real Estate to live a financially free and balanced life, and we are extending our support to Real Estate agents worldwide.
We have created exclusive content and support for the InvestHER™ eXp Team:
*Top skills and strategies to grow YOUR business
*How to utilize your “real estate agent” advantage to become a real estate investor
*Monthly live masterminds
*Become part of Libertas Organization with top coaches, Tim and Julie Harris.
Take your business to the next level without losing your sanity!
Join STRIVE membership and get the support and accountability you need to take the next steps towards achieving your goals on your own terms