EP 323: Creating Generational Wealth That LastsNov 23, 2022
Real estate is one of the best ways to build generational wealth. But it’s more than just the transfer of properties or assets. It’s about leaving a meaningful legacy for the next generation.
In this minisode, we explore the theme for InvestHer CON 2023 and talk all about generational wealth. Liz and Andresa encourage us to open up the conversations and start planning for the future. They also focus on the value of gratitude and having a holistic approach in order to make a difference in your families’ lives and the community.
• “It's not about transferring wealth, but it's about the power of teaching gratitude wherever you are on the journey.” (5:41-5:47)
• “I think the attitude of gratitude when you're transferring wealth, it’s really important that they know what you went through to get what you got.” (8:30-8:39)
• “I need to set up my business so it can be sellable if needed, or it can run as a machine, so [my son] can benefit from it and then do whatever he wants to do with his life.” (9:33-9:46)
• “We are setting the bar for the next generation.” (10:28-10:30)
• “You're creating life differently, but you also don't want [your kids] to be entitled.” (12:03-12:09)
• “However long it took us to get things just like our parents, we want our kids to do it even better.” (14:04-14:09)
Missed InvestHER CON 2022 or just want to relive the experience? Don’t worry! Get instant access to the InvestHER CON 2022 recordings and enjoy tons of transformational sessions with incredible women investors!
How To Join the InvestHER Movement
1) InvestHER CON 2023
Meet Us in Arizona! | InvestHER CON 2023 Early Bird Tickets are available now!
The inaugural InvestHER CON was unforgettable.
We saw women freely raising their hands, asking questions, and going to the mic to share their thoughts; we saw women confidently speaking with sponsors, holding intimate conversations with each other, and connecting on a deeper level with themselves.
You laughed with us.
You cried with us.
You played in the arena with us.
And most of all, you inspired us!
We’re not stopping there. We’re thrilled to announce that InvestHER CON will be returning in May 2023, at a venue in sunny Arizona!
Early bird tickets are available now:
2) The Real Estate InvestHER Podcast - The weekly show details the journey of some of the most amazing women real estate investors around the world, who open up their lives and share practical and strategic tools for growing a rental portfolio, flipping houses, and the mindset that allows them to run a successful investing business while taking care of their families and most importantly taking care of themselves. Subscribe via:
STRIVE is a one-of-a-kind membership for experienced women investors looking to make deeper connections and take their Real Estate business to the next level. It is more than a transactional membership, and it is a transformational experience for women looking to live life on their own terms.
We have thousands of members in our Facebook InvestHER Community (and growing!) This is a safe place for women to ask real estate investing questions and gain the support they need to achieve their goals!
We have Investher Meetup members attending in-person meetings across the country and Canada. Meetups are being held monthly by experienced InvestHER Leaders! Learn more about our InvestHER leaders, meetup locations, and how to become an InvestHER Leader HERE!
Our mission is to empower women in Real Estate to live a financially free and balanced life, and we are extending our support to Real Estate agents worldwide.
We have created exclusive content and support for the InvestHER™ eXp Team:
*Top skills and strategies to grow YOUR business
*How to utilize your “real estate agent” advantage to become a real estate investor
*Monthly live masterminds
*Become part of Libertas Organization with top coaches, Tim and Julie Harris.
Take your business to the next level without losing your sanity!
Join STRIVE membership and get the support and accountability you need to take the next steps towards achieving your goals on your own terms