EP 325: How to Powerfully Move Through Hard SituationsNov 29, 2022
Entrepreneurship has, inevitably, hard situations to come by every now and then. That’s why in this new minisode of The Real InvestHER Show, Liz and Andresa are going to discuss their tips and experiences on how labeling things can help to create positive energy and how tough experiences can lead to growth. How to reframe these experiences and understand why difficult moments can be taken as invested time to learn the lessons that will empower and make us better at our work. This episode is all about how can turn difficult experiences into growth opportunities.
· “Sharing the tough times, and sharing how to move through tough times with power is really incredibly important (01:38 - 01:45)
· “You gotta own your stuff. You gotta take responsibility completely. However, when tough situations are happening, attaching your worth to it isn't gonna set you up for success.” (04:45 - 05:04)
· “Congratulate yourself […] Because once these things happen, it strengthens us and we know how to move through those things. (05:37 - 05:56)
· “The awareness and embracing it is the first step, and then you reframe it so you can live in peace, you take responsibility for it, and hold people accountable for it”. (06:54 - 07:06)
· “I would say is that I don't want you to ignore your gut feeling […] I want you to make sure you are checking that before you make any decision”. (07:22 - 07:38)
· “Surrounding yourself with like-minded women, people that have your back is so critical and you have to get the lesson. And the lesson isn't about making yourself wrong”. (07:55 - 08:05)
Missed InvestHER CON 2022 or just want to relive the experience? Don’t worry! Get instant access to the InvestHER CON 2022 recordings and enjoy tons of transformational sessions with incredible women investors!
How To Join the InvestHER Movement
1) InvestHER CON 2023
Meet Us in Arizona! | InvestHER CON 2023 Early Bird Tickets are available now!
The inaugural InvestHER CON was unforgettable.
We saw women freely raising their hands, asking questions, and going to the mic to share their thoughts; we saw women confidently speaking with sponsors, holding intimate conversations with each other, and connecting on a deeper level with themselves.
You laughed with us.
You cried with us.
You played in the arena with us.
And most of all, you inspired us!
We’re not stopping there. We’re thrilled to announce that InvestHER CON will be returning in May 2023, at a venue in sunny Arizona!
Early bird tickets are available now:
2) The Real Estate InvestHER Podcast - The weekly show details the journey of some of the most amazing women real estate investors around the world, who open up their lives and share practical and strategic tools for growing a rental portfolio, flipping houses, and the mindset that allows them to run a successful investing business while taking care of their families and most importantly taking care of themselves. Subscribe via:
STRIVE is a one-of-a-kind membership for experienced women investors looking to make deeper connections and take their Real Estate business to the next level. It is more than a transactional membership, and it is a transformational experience for women looking to live life on their own terms.
We have thousands of members in our Facebook InvestHER Community (and growing!) This is a safe place for women to ask real estate investing questions and gain the support they need to achieve their goals!
We have Investher Meetup members attending in-person meetings across the country and Canada. Meetups are being held monthly by experienced InvestHER Leaders! Learn more about our InvestHER leaders, meetup locations, and how to become an InvestHER Leader HERE!
Our mission is to empower women in Real Estate to live a financially free and balanced life, and we are extending our support to Real Estate agents worldwide.
We have created exclusive content and support for the InvestHER™ eXp Team:
*Top skills and strategies to grow YOUR business
*How to utilize your “real estate agent” advantage to become a real estate investor
*Monthly live masterminds
*Become part of Libertas Organization with top coaches, Tim and Julie Harris.
Take your business to the next level without losing your sanity!
Join STRIVE membership and get the support and accountability you need to take the next steps towards achieving your goals on your own terms