EP 326: Design your Short Term Rental for Highest ProfitDec 02, 2022
Today's episode is all about short-term rentals and that’s why today’s guest is Jana Uselton. She is the founder of HSRA, The Home Staging & ReDesign Alliance, and advises business owners such as Home Stagers, Designers, and Short-Term Rental Hosts on how to create a successful and growing company
As the owner of one of the largest and most successful staging businesses in the country, Jana is able to pull from her knowledge, challenges, and successes to train others who desire to be the best of the best. Jana has also teamed with many top experts throughout the country to assist in this venture, changing and improving the industry for the better. In this episode, she's going to be sharing her strategies for designing short-term rentals and tells her story about how her recent business. Jana also discusses how she has learned the hardest lesson of her career so far.
· “Team it's always the who, not the what. Understanding that we can do more with more people, with more resources”. (08:03 - 08:15)
· “We can talk about the design and what need the concepts that need to go in, but it's first the plan and being intentional about the experience”. (12:27 - 12:35)
· “When it comes to on purpose, and It comes to dollars, and it comes to making sure that we're specialized knowledge, then it's time to hire the designer”. (16:10 - 16:20)
· “Big, small, it doesn't matter, but team with the experts if you want to maximize your ROI”. (17:03 - 17:11)
· “There are ways that we can be so intentional about the property itself and how we are dressing the property for that ideal buyer for that night or for the week”. (17:58 - 18:11)
· “We know the market will shift. […] So always [remember]: yesterday was the time to buy, always yesterday was the time to get in, and that's gonna be the same true for today. You just have to think differently.” (35:28 - 35:44)
Connect with Jana:
- The Ultimate Sales Machine by Chet Holmes
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Sharon Lechter and Robert Kiyosaki
- Think and Grow Rich for Women by Sharon Lechter
Missed InvestHER CON 2022 or just want to relive the experience? Don’t worry! Get instant access to the InvestHER CON 2022 recordings and enjoy tons of transformational sessions with incredible women investors!
How To Join the InvestHER Movement
1) InvestHER CON 2023
Meet Us in Arizona! | InvestHER CON 2023 Early Bird Tickets are available now!
The inaugural InvestHER CON was unforgettable.
We saw women freely raising their hands, asking questions, and going to the mic to share their thoughts; we saw women confidently speaking with sponsors, holding intimate conversations with each other, and connecting on a deeper level with themselves.
You laughed with us.
You cried with us.
You played in the arena with us.
And most of all, you inspired us!
We’re not stopping there. We’re thrilled to announce that InvestHER CON will be returning in May 2023, at a venue in sunny Arizona!
Early bird tickets are available now:
2) The Real Estate InvestHER Podcast - The weekly show details the journey of some of the most amazing women real estate investors around the world, who open up their lives and share practical and strategic tools for growing a rental portfolio, flipping houses, and the mindset that allows them to run a successful investing business while taking care of their families and most importantly taking care of themselves. Subscribe via:
STRIVE is a one-of-a-kind membership for experienced women investors looking to make deeper connections and take their Real Estate business to the next level. It is more than a transactional membership, and it is a transformational experience for women looking to live life on their own terms.
We have thousands of members in our Facebook InvestHER Community (and growing!) This is a safe place for women to ask real estate investing questions and gain the support they need to achieve their goals!
We have Investher Meetup members attending in-person meetings across the country and Canada. Meetups are being held monthly by experienced InvestHER Leaders! Learn more about our InvestHER leaders, meetup locations, and how to become an InvestHER Leader HERE!
Our mission is to empower women in Real Estate to live a financially free and balanced life, and we are extending our support to Real Estate agents worldwide.
We have created exclusive content and support for the InvestHER™ eXp Team:
*Top skills and strategies to grow YOUR business
*How to utilize your “real estate agent” advantage to become a real estate investor
*Monthly live masterminds
*Become part of Libertas Organization with top coaches, Tim and Julie Harris.
Take your business to the next level without losing your sanity!
Join STRIVE membership and get the support and accountability you need to take the next steps towards achieving your goals on your own terms